You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

21 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I rarely l advocate violence, but I hope a relative tracks this bastard down and gives it to him good……

Agreed, i've worked with autistic kids when i retired helping out a friend who had a business looking after problem children and no doubt they are a challenge but HTF this POS can treat this kid like he did is unbelievable, i know what i'd do to the POS........

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Agreed, i've worked with autistic kids when i retired helping out a friend who had a business looking after problem children and no doubt they are a challenge but HTF this POS can treat this kid like he did is unbelievable, i know what i'd do to the POS........

I can't even watch it mate.

I have no doubt though whatsoever what I would do to the s.o.b.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was shocked when I heard the accusations against Danny Masterson- for those who don’t know he was one of the main stars of That 70’s show, and was sentenced to 30 years to life for rapes. But goddamn, it seems like Conan already knew about this guy 2 decades ago! Creepy! 

FF to 4:25 in for the good stuff……

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

If anyone is feeling a bit constipated, just watch this video. You'll be shitting your pants in no time at all. :default_cheers:

If I watched that there would be fresh skid marks all over my couch. I just cleaned the fcuking thing after that sweet gal spilled a half bottle of baby oil all over it.

I think I will take a pass on this one.

• Haha 2