Post a picture showing the weather where you are now.

john luke

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Hoping the area where I live will be okay as Storm Ciaran hits later ...

IMG_6301.jpeg

Got up to 55knots near my place at 10pm last night, due to be similar with the tide mid afternoon today, depending on which forcast you look at, although this morning's peak wasn't as high as predicted...

Edited by Painter

2 hours ago, Painter said:

Got up to 55knots near my place at 10pm last night, due to be similar with the tide mid afternoon today, depending on which forcast you look at, although this morning's peak wasn't as high as predicted...

Winds at 102mph currently ... just saw a post from local police on FB 

• Surprised 1

26 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Winds at 102mph currently ... just saw a post from local police on FB 

Let's hope it blows out before it hits us, although the local aviation site is still predicting 60mph mid afternoon... mind you, the same site is only predicting 70mph for you now...

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Wow !

I used to watch that shit roll in when I lived in VT 6 in Patts. It was amazing.

At least with HH you are not on the Tsunami side. In Phuket you can get fcuked.

Must have got a great view from vt6 !,likewise here 7th floor ,the dark clouds came in from the left and right it was a pretty amazing show for 30 min,left the phone recording hoping to catch lightning forks,but just sky behind thick clouds lighting up,least power back on now.

15 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Must have got a great view from vt6 !,likewise here 7th floor ,the dark clouds came in from the left and right it was a pretty amazing show for 30 min,left the phone recording hoping to catch lightning forks,but just sky behind thick clouds lighting up,least power back on now.

Had a 2 and a half day power outage in VT6 that year. Some big piece in their electrical system went kaput. They had to order the part from Bangkok.

Took forever to repair. I was miserable, I was losing my mind.

• Surprised 1

16 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nicest day I have seen yet this year. Didn't even break into sweat on my bike ride down to the market and back. Maybe because I'm still dehydrated from the night out with Stillearly the other night.    5555 !

Did you feel the earthquake earlier ..??

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2687046/6-4-magnitude-quake-hits-myanmar-felt-in-thailand

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Surprised 1