Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

3 hours ago, Binlid said:

Do we want to get more members to join up or are we happy to keep the numbers as they are? Could we PM every member with an invitation  and a link to this thread? Your thoughts are welcomed.

Painter is showing a lot of potential....to finish below Galenkia and me

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

i think this is a great idea, but PLEASE, if you are playing for money,,  we will set up a thread only accessible to those playing and the money needs to be dealt with out of thailand.  as you will all know its illegal here and could get us into trouble.

so if someone playing can let me know names later, will do that

• Surprised 1

6 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

i think this is a great idea, but PLEASE, if you are playing for money,,  we will set up a thread only accessible to those playing and the money needs to be dealt with out of thailand.  as you will all know its illegal here and could get us into trouble.

It's a fun competition, no cash involved🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, tommy dee said:

If we were playing for money, @galenkia would be on beans and toast until pay day after every game! 

It's just a bit of fun, though if you like to sponsor it, feel free :default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 7/14/2022 at 9:34 AM, Binlid said:

Okay Chaps it is now all set up for any one interested in joining our Football Fantasy Leagues for the coming season.

For those of you who have never registered on the site before, that is the first thing you will need to do before you can access the Fantasy Leagues, it is very straight forward though.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Once registered on the site, you need to click on the Fantasy tab at the top of the page and following the rules register your 15 players that will make up your squad, you then need to give your team a name.

Once you have your team sorted you need to click on the green Leagues tab at the top of the page and then the  join and create new leagues tab.

For the Thai 24/7 Hansum Man league you need to enter the code bgj4toband for the Thai 24/7 H2H League (this is a great craic) you need to enter the code https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/q9qz3n brugbrugm2m2bbrugm2rugm2rugm2ru

When you have registered your team in our league can I ask you to come back to this thread and let us know your team name.

Right that`s the easy bit done, I would like to thank Ian (Still Early) for doing such a cracking job last season in keeping us all updated and invite him to do it all again this coming season.:default_cheers:

Here are the codes for anyone wanting to join  🙂 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 2:00 AM, Stillearly said:

@john luke @Nightcrawler Can you assist ? 

thats a cool idea and anywhere except thailand we could do that.  you guys have to decide if the goal is to pay to play, or for fun.  the forum cant email members offering gambling, sadly, as its totally illegal here.  ( dont shoot me I am only the piano player)

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Krapow said:

If we were playing for money, @galenkia would be on beans and toast until pay day after every game! 

It's just a bit of fun, though if you like to sponsor it, feel free :default_biggrin:

aaah, ok so no money involved.  if thats the case, PM me with the plan matey, and how it will work, we can certainly promote it to make it more fun.  sorry, my bad, i read it as a standard one when mulla is involved.

5 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

thats a cool idea and anywhere except thailand we could do that.  you guys have to decide if the goal is to pay to play, or for fun.  the forum cant email members offering gambling, sadly, as its totally illegal here.  ( dont shoot me I am only the piano player)

Its the third year on the forum , it's a bit of a laugh , that's it ... no money just a bit of banter , just trying to get a few more involved 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Not going to entertain their video with a viewing, but...

Paddy Power your laughing uncle who won't  lay a bet to anyone who wins regularly, even if it's only a couple of hundred quid a year.

i've recently had a 4 day descent into hell with them where they claimed I'd self excluded myself. The gambling equivalent of admitting you were an alcoholic.

That was a total fantasy on their behalf.

Shut down 3 accounts in total, and 4 days later they admitted it was all their error. Now stuck only allowed to deposit £100pcm unless I produce bank statement etc

Total buch of c*****

Just want mugs betting on football cheered on by their chief prossie Peter Crouch

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Not going to entertain their video with a viewing, but...

Paddy Power your laughing uncle who won't  lay a bet to anyone who wins regularly, even if it's only a couple of hundred quid a year.

i've recently had a 4 day descent into hell with them where they claimed I'd self excluded myself. The gambling equivalent of admitting you were an alcoholic.

That was a total fantasy on their behalf.

Shut down 3 accounts in total, and 4 days later they admitted it was all their error. Now stuck only allowed to deposit £100pcm unless I produce bank statement etc

Total buch of c*****

Just want mugs betting on football cheered on by their chief prossie Peter Crouch

I've heard similar from a mate , he won too much at a meeting and they closed his account ..

did think it was a funny clip though 😉 

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I've heard similar from a mate , he won too much at a meeting and they closed his account ..

did think it was a funny clip though 😉 

Hate them-parasitic scum.

Lad who went to the same Uni as me, albeit 30 years on commits suicide in Vietnam(see BBC I player) wtih a gambling problem, Coroprate bookies let him bet £900 on a credit card on online games, and that's fine, but anyone who wins, even buttons is restricted.

A big scandal of modern times that's passing unnoticed in the UK in plain sight. Bookmakers have driven dozens to sucicide yet up pops Peter Crouch, Savage Jenas, etc. Like Merson and God knows how many with an addiction didn't exist.

See myself as hardened player and just shake my head in shock,at how f****** the UK betting market is

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Yes- extremely sad.

It's a well done documentary. What's lost, and this is me, is the extent to which the bookies analyse online accounts. Recently reoported racing case showed one chap who'd been in dispute with one of the corporate bookies and he had put in an access request to his data

It came back that his account had been closed (on horse racing) as the price he'd taken had beaten the starting price 73% of the time, and the guy had won £300 over a calendar, wasn't allowed another bet.

But lose , and you are allowed to carry on to destruction

As I said earlier- parasitic scum

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Squad chosen for both H2H and the 247 league. 

Same name as in previous seasons. 

Cup winners.... TINCANDRIBBLERS 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏐🏐🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

That cup is coming home...to me 😉

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

2 days to go !!! 

FYI there's a new rule this season , because of the World Cup , during the break in the season you get effectively a free wildcard , you can do as many transfers as you like ... so best to use Wildcard1 earlier in the season ( it expires on 12th Nov ) 

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2696347

Im only seeing bench boost and triple captain on my account. 

No doubt I'm being thick here BTW!