What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

40 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

My steam iron just blew up as I was ironing my last holiday shirt.  Just ordered a new one from ARGOS, collect later this afternoon. Kettles and irons only seem to last about 3 years max. Burned a fucking hole in the a shirt into the bargain. Ahh the trials of life ay?

Most of my packing now done and out of the way and time to relax  

Not long now, bar an EVA airline disaster. 

Need to order repeat prescription by email today to stock up  my Meds in advance. 

Little triangular blue pills per chance 😎

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

My steam iron monster anal ram butt plug just blew up as I was ironing my last holiday shirt.  Just ordered a new one from ARGOS, collect later this afternoon. Mandingo longhorn butt plugs, Kettles and irons only seem to last about 3 years max. Burned a fucking hole in the a shirt into the bargain. Ahh the trials of life ay?

Most of my packing now done and out of the way and time to relax  

Not long now, bar an EVA airline disaster. 

Need to order repeat prescription by email today to stock up  my Meds such as KY jelly, hemorrhoid cream, chlamydia ointment and spare batteries for my big bully boy anal intruder in advance. 

Sorted out a bit of punctuation mate 🙂

For my own part, I've only at best, half packed. Need to add T shirts, skiddies, dhobi gear and all manner of stuff to take for people like Tea bags and chocolate plus another pair of jeans.

I will probably do it all at the weekend and then run a last minute checklist a few days before my flight.

While I'm here, can I just ask our BMs and confirm the only thing I need regarding entry into Thailand is my Vacc certificates to be in date along with hard copies of hotel reservation and return flight details if requested?.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Butch said:

For my own part, I've only at best, half packed. Need to add T shirts, skiddies, dhobi gear and all manner of stuff to take for people like Tea bags and chocolate plus another pair of jeans.

I will probably do it all at the weekend and then run a last minute checklist a few days before my flight.

While I'm here, can I just ask our BMs and confirm the only thing I need regarding entry into Thailand is my Vacc certificates to be in date along with hard copies of hotel reservation and return flight details if requested?.

Sounds good to me, hard copies of everything make life simple.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Butch said:

For my own part, I've only at best, half packed. Need to add leather chaps, incontinence nappies, gimp masks and all manner of sex toys, plus 5 tubes of strawberry flavoured tubes of anal lubricant  to take for myself. Do enjoy Tea bagging and doing the chocolate cha cha. 

Sounds good  Did a little  punctuating myself 😁😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

That's a good point, no idea of the current situation regards that.

Maybe @nampla69 can help.

Only Asians wearing masks on Thai Air last week both ways and and purely voluntary. 95% of farangs mask free.

However flew Austrian 6/8 weeks or so ago and they wanted them apart from when eating and drinking ...... go figure.

Best advice pack a couple in your pocket ..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Having a nightmare with the Thai EVisa ... they want so much crap that's not relevant.... even want pictures of any stamps in your passport for the past year ...  I have five scans of my passport to upload , but it will only let you do one and now I can't amend or delete what I've posted ... will probably just do a visa extension  Thailand instead .... much much easier 

🤯

37 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Having a nightmare with the Thai EVisa ... they want so much crap that's not relevant.... even want pictures of any stamps in your passport for the past year ...  I have five scans of my passport to upload , but it will only let you do one and now I can't amend or delete what I've posted ... will probably just do a visa extension  Thailand instead .... much much easier 

🤯

Yer, only allows one upload, I had several too, just upload one and carry on. It was the same last year, Both times not questioned mate.

• Great Info 1

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yer, only allows one upload, I had several too, just upload one and carry on. It was the same last year, Both times not questioned mate.

IIRC, the final question enables you to upload something you had wanted to in response to an earlier question. 

16 hours ago, Butch said:

🙂While I'm here, can I just ask our BMs and confirm the only thing I need regarding entry into Thailand is my Vacc certificates to be in date along with hard copies of hotel reservation and return flight details if requested?

Probably should take your passport along too. 🙂

• Haha 1

In Do Home shopping…😡

nice touch though when buying lighting - the shop tests they work first which I think is illuminating. 

Can’t believe how many staff here. Outnumber customers for sure

Also seen the biggest ceiling fan for sometime. It could power a small holding if connected 

EF5927F3-D142-4AB0-A1B4-6676E8F8C985.jpeg

040831B2-B839-41A7-9793-84B5071D432C.jpeg

Edited by AJSP
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

IIRC, the final question enables you to upload something you had wanted to in response to an earlier question. 

It's not a problem, why they even want to know baffles me, along with all of the other crap that is unnecessary to visit a country for a holiday. 

It was never like this before when we did a paper application, so why make it such a pain when they are suppose to encourage tourism?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

In Do Home shopping…😡

nice touch though when buying lighting - the shop tests they work first which I think is illuminating. 

Can’t believe how many staff here. Outnumber customers for sure

Also seen the biggest ceiling fan for sometime. It could power a small holding if connected 

EF5927F3-D142-4AB0-A1B4-6676E8F8C985.jpeg

040831B2-B839-41A7-9793-84B5071D432C.jpeg

either a fan or the local spider problem is much worse than first thought...

On 8/23/2022 at 3:14 PM, Butch said:

Plus hang on to your Boarding Pass ...... last few trips asked repeatedly for it. Used to mostly ignore it pre-Covid.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 3