What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

My mates GF left her phone in the back seat of a Bolt taxi this afternoon. 

He rang the phone and eventually the driver answered. He wants 1000b to return it to her.

He is spitting feathers, I told him not to sweat the small stuff and just pay.

Phone is worth way more to her than 1k.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

1. It was her fault.

2. The Bolt driver is losing customers whilst returning the phone. He deserves to be compensated but I think 500 would be fairer but I know nothing of the situation.

I wonder how far away he was, it's quite possible that he was a fair distance away.....

• Thumbs Up 3

25 minutes ago, boydeste said:

My mates GF left her phone in the back seat of a Bolt taxi this afternoon. 

He rang the phone and eventually the driver answered. He wants 1000b to return it to her.

He is spitting feathers, I told him not to sweat the small stuff and just pay.

Phone is worth way more to her than 1k.

Yep,,,, but always remember the guy that f***d you. Payback can be a bitch..

But, on second thought.... not unreasonable whatsover ever, because the guy f***d up major by leaving his phone there. He ought to be obivous on that for sure. If not ? You can tell him flat out... you are an idiodt. 

Feel free to share this mate...

If I ever come around folks who can't appreciate how lucky they are to come out of f***d up situations they created themsleves.

Then I would cut them quicker than you cut bait.

Edited by Glasseye

15 hours ago, Butch said:

Daniels and coke, while also considering exactly which part of my mental "wank bank" to access.

Your mental "wank bank" might tend to be low on current accounts but high in long term deposits. The main focus is the interest rate, other than high is of no use (better to just keep it under the duvet). Being satisfied with withdrawals or deposits is a matter of taste rather than any long term wank planning strategy. Have you considered shares, or perhaps bonds? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

@Yessongs

You asked, so I managed to get out alone last night to Bangla Rd. As Suzy Wongs have historically the hottest girls, I thought I would see how much a 9 would cost a fat old bald guy!

Suzy Wong 2 first and after getting rid of the 2 x 7s that pounced on me before I sat down, I finally got to chat to a 9. ( for my taste ).

Costs :-

2k BF

6k ST

10LT.

That's your top end price, so every where else will be less me thinks.

Next was Suzy Wongs original. No surprise this was rammed, but there was 1 seat at the stage for me. Unfortunately the 3 Indian guys to my right were chain smoking and didn't stop yanking at high volume. I tolerated this for a while until the two guys to my left lit up too.

I had to move, so I stood up and walked around to some free space. Two minutes later the guy infront of me got out a vape which was almost as big as his hand and proceeded to fill the air with clouds of vapour.

Why the f**k do these guys puff on these things 3 to 4 times before inhaling it?

Then it was continuous smog as he never stopped puffing.

Sorry Mike, I had to bail out.

Thanks Stu....good lord, 2k BF and 10k LT huh? Yeah this is the world we live in today...I guess if I had to be on the prowl these days, it would be every other night for taking these gals.....but I would definetly be in the more 6k LT range...I think as a general rule. This gal from "Bar Funk 4" was only 1k BF and 3k LT back in 2015. Yeah I know, what ever LOL! 

I hate cigarettes too.....looking forward to seeing it all soon. 

DSCN1024.JPG.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/16/2023 at 1:05 AM, maipenrai said:

Who's in a rush? I've been putting off cleaning the yard for days because it's just been too warm and icy but the weather looks to stabilize for a while so if I clean the yard today it should stay that way for a while...

You din't catch my drift, but that's o.k.

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks Stu....good lord, 2k BF and 10k LT huh? Yeah this is the world we live in today...I guess if I had to be on the prowl these days, it would be every other night for taking these gals.....but I would definetly be in the more 6k LT range...I think as a general rule. This gal from "Bar Funk 4" was only 1k BF and 3k LT back in 2015. Yeah I know, what ever LOL! 

I hate cigarettes too.....looking forward to seeing it all soon. 

DSCN1024.JPG.jpg

Like I said to Al, that is Suzy Wongs. Plenty of nice girls all over town. I been busy with a few regular girls I met here during the sandbox 2020, so haven't been on the hunt. Will have more time next month when I am back here with a mate who will be on the hunt most nights, he doesn't spend big so will be interesting what he manages to take home every night.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/16/2023 at 5:34 AM, Butch said:

I've actually decided to stay home after being surrounded by about 8 20-25 year old Filipino nurses all day long trying on their outfits and asking me how they looked for a party tonight. I fell upon my sword and suffered the indignity of many of them getting changed in front of me, without a care in the world.

I really wish I could post pics but sadly, I can't. They all call me "kuya" which is a term of endearment and respect, plus I'd end up with a meat cleaver in my head tomorrow morning courtesy of the wife is I did. Either that or my penis would be in a glass next to me when I woke up.

Suffice it to say that I'm relaxing with a glass of Jack Daniels and coke, while also considering exactly which part of my mental "wank bank" to access.

Well, thankfully your penis did not end up in a glass. But, I bet it spent a lot of time in your hand.

Some guys have all the luck.

555555    !!!

• Haha 1

This morning my toe looks like a small purple eggplant but is flexible with no pain - so happy to just leave it alone.

Yesterday I did a bit of Fusion Cookery (Fresh & Ready Meal mixed) by chopping a pear into large cubes and adding it to a Mughal Chicken Korma ready meal along with some sliced shiitake. The pear was very successful and I recommend it, but the shiitake was a bit meh!

Today I cooked a Barnsley chop in my mini oven along with a Lotus' Potato Gratin ready meal. I stacked fresh carrots, sweetcorn and onion in all the gaps along with frozen sprouts and parsnip.. Oh My Buddha it tasted fucking excellent..!! Definitely one for the future !

And of course it was washed down with a fusion of pomegranite homebrew, Mont Clair red and Laughing Bird Red ..!!

Time for a quick kip !!!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

Just took my laundry to be washed by a cute little hottie. 140b, washed, dried and ironed while I had brunch.

Had to wait 2 hours, but time easily passed sat in a restaurant under a fan watching YouTube. 

It's a roasting 40 degrees here in Phuket, so I will take a larger bottle of water to walk the beach today.

It's supposed to be much cooler this time of year. The weather really is f***d up.

I shouldn’t complain as it's pretty dreary back home right now!

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Surprised 2

9 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just took my laundry to be washed by a cute little hottie. 140b, washed, dried and ironed while I had brunch.

Had to wait 2 hours, but time easily passed sat in a restaurant under a fan watching YouTube. 

It's a roasting 40 degrees here in Phuket, so I will take a larger bottle of water to walk the beach today.

It's supposed to be much cooler this time of year. The weather really is f***d up.

It’s freezing here in Lamai, “only” 28 degrees 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, boydeste said:

10 degrees here in London which is seasonally warm for mid December- 

• Thumbs Up 6