What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

More wacky winter weather - above freezing and blowing like hell; we've only had one cold night so far this season at -22C and not much snow either; forecast says we may even have some rain tonight and there have been unofficial road warnings on Facebook...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 2

56 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just booked another Thailand trip ... for Oct 2024 - returning early Dec

It's much further ahead than I would normally look , but I was just checking prices to compare with my recent trip and my next one ...and I saw Etihad Business, good connection times for £2,170  .... I do prefer direct , but that was too good to ignore .. 

I'm booked with Ethihad for the first time in May, flying one was from the UK back to BKK. The single flight was easily the cheapest at a base price of £420, think Eva was well over £600.

For a £100 I've updgraded to a cabin with larger seats, guess it's a form of premium econony

I shall report back on my experience!

• Thumbs Up 2

22 hours ago, galenkia said:

This girl is just stunning Mike @Yessongs

IMG_0714.jpeg

Alan, yeah she was fine. She was a part time dancer here and a part time aerobics instructor at the gym in Patong. So.....would you? LOL! I will be on the look for her in a few weeks, doubtful she is still around. 

21 hours ago, fforest said:

Yessongs I will say you have very good taste in women....Your pictures have always been of very nice looking girls.....Dont think I have ever seen a bad one.....

At least I'm good for something? 

DSCN0495.JPG

• Thumbs Up 5

@boydeste @maipenrai @Lemondropkid

Not to beat a dead horse to death but...was looking around yesterday and caught this guy's review on the exact way to pick up girls at Thermae......I was there with the 3 above BM's in Feb, then a return trip in July with some "noobs" Always great to know "how to do it" LOL! 

I like it if the girl in Thermae Cafe Bangkok is holding her handbag with two hands in front of her. Arms straight. Cellphone in her handbag. By this, she is telling you, "Look at me. I’m here to receive and please you.” For me, this rule alone will almost guarantee a good to possibly even superb experience.

If there is a stunner that you really want and she insists on getting a stuffy old room upstairs, then I guess you don’t have much choice.

I have a no taxi rule. I’m slim and in good shape so this rule works for me. It may not be appropriate for others who have trouble handling the Bangkok heat. I usually get a hotel a ten-minute walk away from Thermae Cafe. And that is what I tell the girl. If the girl insists on a taxi, then she is out. She will not provide good service if a ten-minute walk is too much for her. They are all younger than me.

If the girl is always touching her hair, she is out. She is egocentric and therefore will not provide good service.

If the girl is glued to her cellphone, she is out.

If the girl has her arms crossed and looks unhappy to be there, she is definitely out.

If the girl waves or grabs you, she is out. She will likely have a demanding personality. Choose her if you want to be dominated by a girl.

If the girl’s outfit looks expensive, she is out. I can tell if the dress is expensive or not. She will likely quote a very high rate.

Most Thermae girls tend to dress up, but if the girl is dressed like a cheap working girl, she is out.

If the girl had plastic surgery, she is out. Sometimes it’s obvious. Sometimes, it’s not. The girl is egocentric and overly concerned with outer beauty.

The upside of these rules is that you will most likely get a decent to great service from the girl in Bangkok’s Thermae Cafe. The major downside is that the stunners will probably be eliminated by one or more of the rules. But it’s always give and take in life. So go ahead and find the perfect girl in Bangkok to show you a good time.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Just booked another Thailand trip ... for Oct 2024 - returning early Dec

It's much further ahead than I would normally look , but I was just checking prices to compare with my recent trip and my next one ...and I saw Etihad Business, good connection times for £2,170  .... I do prefer direct , but that was too good to ignore .. 

Last week I came here Etihad on a similar priced ticket but within a week I was moved to flight with a 8 or 9 hour layover so paid an extra £160 to have it switched back apparently the "class" of this ticket is the lowest possible. I'm not raining on your parade just warning you.

I was wary of flying Etihad again as the previous LHR - AUH -  BKK flights the service and attendant attitude were awful but this time they were really good and I enjoyed the flights.

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Not to beat a dead horse to death but...was looking around yesterday and caught this guy's review on the exact way to pick up girls at Thermae......I was there with the 3 above BM's in Feb, then a return trip in July with some "noobs" Always great to know "how to do it" LOL! 

I like it if the girl in Thermae Cafe Bangkok is holding her handbag with two hands in front of her. Arms straight. Cellphone in her handbag. By this, she is telling you, "Look at me. I’m here to receive and please you.” For me, this rule alone will almost guarantee a good to possibly even superb experience.

If there is a stunner that you really want and she insists on getting a stuffy old room upstairs, then I guess you don’t have much choice.

I have a no taxi rule. I’m slim and in good shape so this rule works for me. It may not be appropriate for others who have trouble handling the Bangkok heat. I usually get a hotel a ten-minute walk away from Thermae Cafe. And that is what I tell the girl. If the girl insists on a taxi, then she is out. She will not provide good service if a ten-minute walk is too much for her. They are all younger than me.

If the girl is always touching her hair, she is out. She is egocentric and therefore will not provide good service.

If the girl has her arms crossed and looks unhappy to be there, she is definitely out.

If the girl waves or grabs you, she is out. She will likely have a demanding personality. Choose her if you want to be dominated by a girl.

If the girl’s outfit looks expensive, she is out. I can tell if the dress is expensive or not. She will likely quote a very high rate.

Most Thermae girls tend to dress up, but if the girl is dressed like a cheap working girl, she is out.

If the girl had plastic surgery, she is out. Sometimes it’s obvious. Sometimes, it’s not. The girl is egocentric and overly concerned with outer beauty.

The upside of these rules is that you will most likely get a decent to great service from the girl in Bangkok’s Thermae Cafe. The major downside is that the stunners will probably be eliminated by one or more of the rules. But it’s always give and take in life. So go ahead and find the perfect girl in Bangkok to show you a good time.

Ffs, talk about over thinking it, so his rules eliminate all of the stunners for his taste. Lol

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Ffs, talk about over thinking it, so his rules eliminate all of the stunners for his taste. Lol

LOL ! 

The guy is missing half the pieces to the game. He is doomed for failure, and has no idea what he is talking about. It is simply a matter of time before he is eaten alive on the Soi's of Sukhumvit. 

He needs to find a nice little bed & breakfast place off in the Ozarks or somewhere that has decent wifi. Then sign on to xhamster. He has absolutely no clue what he is doing, and is probably a danger to himself. 

Hilarious !

"So go ahead and find the perfect girl in Bangkok to show you a good time."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Does the guy ever manage to do a complete circle of the room before closing time😃

I was losing the will to live reading that list. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Two dental appointments today ... hygienist first , then the dentist 

I pay monthly and have two hygienist visits and one dentist visits per year 

Over here when I go for a basic cleaning/exam the dentist does the actual procedure along with two assistants. Average fee = $30. 

Unreal.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

I've posted this before, but still appropriate when reading the above.

Here's how i picture @Yessongs's usual first night in Thailand before getting married again.

Jetlagged, so taking it easy, double that in a couple of days time ...

18582020_10211143826163831_7391669037831605338_n.jpg.f94933989eb3f548a7ed595dd5dd551a.jpg

lol. Yes was probably sleeping in the bathtub.      

• Haha 1

Planning my January/February2024 Thailand trip. Looking at dates and prices for Fljght and hotel. Hopefully will book tommorrow from prices given today. Part of my trip will be still high season as the back end will be low/mid. Will only book 3 days at hotel with Agoda and then do a cash deal for rest of trip. Works out better. Going for a better room this time, not much more expensive.  

A bigger room is neccessary for my famous Bukkake parties. 🤓

Recieved £500 winter heating payment  in my account last week, so that will come in handy. Bit naughty to spend it on pleasure, I know but I didn't ask for it, comes with being a UK coffin dodger recieving State Pension. 😁😁

• Thumbs Up 6