What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I'm afraid I can't see the shopping.webp picture you posted here - this "webp" stuff is always hidden to my Mac for some reason. I used to walk up to 25km a day around Pattaya and sandals just don't measure up to good quality runners when you are spending that much time on your feet. I do have a pair of open sandals that I wear for beach days or Songkhran but never wear them here at home; and I have plenty of other types of footwear here as well, something to deal with every season or activity. 

I asked Mr. Google what the problem might be with the webp images not displaying and he answered with this...

"Outdated Safari Version: Ensure that you have the latest version of Safari installed. Older versions may not support WebP format images. You can check for updates by going to the "Safari" menu and selecting "About Safari." If an update is available, install it and try loading the images again."

Here's a screenshot of the webp image and post.

image.png

8 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Usually your posts are clear as a bell for me.

- crampons

- boots

- tiso

- hire the ice ax

- munros 

- inversion

My Yank head is spinning at this moment.      5555

Lol I understand,but looking forward and planning to doing something challenging when I get home takes my mind off leaving thailand,now I just got to chose which mountain of the 202 (done 80 already)to do,still hate leaving thailand but needs must.

1000025107.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Lol I understand,but looking forward and planning to doing something challenging when I get home takes my mind off leaving thailand,now I just got to chose which mountain of the 202 (done 80 already)to do,still hate leaving thailand but needs must.

1000025107.jpg

Gorgeous mate. I think that outta do it. You have the right idea. 

It's good that you don't have any Grizzle's up that way. Or else Laz might be knocking on your door. 

I think he has a secret vision of getting ripped to shreads by one. Then whatever remains are leftover a giant spider will wrap the body parts up into a cocoon. 

• Haha 2

Waiting to the morning to try and remember my password but the link on the phone to reset password always failed too many times.

Having to use the shit Nokia instead.

Edited by galenkia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Waiting to the morning to try and remember my password but the link on the phone to reset password always failed too many times.

Nothing worse,especially if they want to send a code or link to a secondary email address and ye can't remember password for that either 😅,good luck with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I am researching password apps now     cluster fcuk mind numbing

My Bro is recommending - "Last Pass"

Edited by Glasseye
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Nothing worse,especially if they want to send a code or link to a secondary email address and ye can't remember password for that either 😅,good luck with it.

38 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I am researching password apps now     cluster fcuk mind numbing

My Bro is recommending - "Last Pass"

I try and look up the apple link but it's just coming up as failed. Fucking over priced products and this comes from somebody who worked with their products for 18 months.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

You probably changed it to some Star Wars character whilst tripping. Lol.

Failing that, try Adidas. 

🤣

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, boydeste said:

🤣

I actually have a Darth Vader figure I bought recently, and I have been tripping lately but not going anywhere.

I'll add a picture when I get home.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, boydeste said:

🤣

You are a bad man. But at the same time kind of Yoda like.

55555555555 !

:default_bow:

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Take care - The Munro's can bite back!

My former boss in Edinburgh, Jim Souness, tragically died climbing in the Munro's  literally one week after he formally retired from the Company. A very accomplished golfer in addition to which whilst he was studying to become an actuary he also played part time on the wing for both Hibs and subsequently Hearts. 

Life can be very unfair.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

I have a couple of pairs of thermal motorcycles socks he can wear in winter as I don’t have a bike anymore.

It's good you are no longer jockeying that death machine. I can't recall why you got rid of it. 

I'm guessing you had an unexpected close call that made you almost crap yourself. But, WTF do I know ?

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

My former boss in Edinburgh, Jim Souness, tragically died climbing in the Munro's  literally one week after he formally retired from the Company. A very accomplished golfer in addition to which whilst he was studying to become an actuary he also played part time on the wing for both Hibs and subsequently Hearts. 

Life can be very unfair.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Souness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

It's good you are no longer jockeying that death machine. I can't recall why you got rid of it. 

I'm guessing you had an unexpected close call that made you almost crap yourself. But, WTF do I know ?

No, it’s because I got a job a 10 minute walk from work so sold it at the end of the summer as it would have just sat there rotting away.

But, no, nonear misses or anything 

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Life can be very unfair.

Indeed.

Life can be incredibly unfair at times. And, you never know what's around the next corner.

I'm just glad I am able to make a beer/grocery run now that the painting task (Part I, he's coming back for a second coat tomorrow).

The sun is dropping to an acceptable level, and I will sleep good tonight.

I never have nightmares anymore, and always wake up with a boner. So, I am thankful for that.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

No, it’s because I got a job a 10 minute walk from work so sold it at the end of the summer as it would have just sat there rotting away.

But, no, nonear misses or anything 

Now, I remember. 

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

Life can be very unfair.

Yes the weather has changed a bit for Sat now,20% chance of clear tops,20-30klm wind with snow showers,hmm ill check again when updated tomorrow, cheers,sorry about your boss,usually happens every winter,been a lot of rescue call out already last month I was reading.

• Like 2

Just spent all afternoon fcuking about with my Bank ... spent an hour in the branch , 30 mins typing a complaint and then 20 mins on the phone because the complaint email wouldn't work ... all over a £10 payment I've been trying to make to someone I've known for 45 years ... but the fraud department kept blocking  ... bunch of cnuts 🤦‍♂️

• Surprised 2

18 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I asked Mr. Google what the problem might be with the webp images not displaying and he answered with this...

"Outdated Safari Version: Ensure that you have the latest version of Safari installed. Older versions may not support WebP format images. You can check for updates by going to the "Safari" menu and selecting "About Safari." If an update is available, install it and try loading the images again."

Here's a screenshot of the webp image and post.

image.png

Yeah, my little MacAir is getting on in years but the last time I tried to upgrade the operating system it got halfway through and then aborted, scrambling all of my bookmarks in the process - maybe I'll take it into a shop when I get to Pattaya and have them try it instead. Perhaps I can just upgrade the Safari, as you suggest - I'll check that out.

Meanwhile, it's the eve of my departure and I am getting my packing done; I had hoped to get out of here before winter really hit, as we have had a very mild one so far, but the mercury went down to -36C this morning and will stay around there until the weekend, apparently - it'll sure be great to get on that plane tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 4