What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

We had pork,I think she got it from Macro.

Nothing wrong with a good pork roast mate, nothing at all.

Have a hankering for beef. Just bought a 270g slabe of sirlion. Set me back 255 baht. But sometimes you just have to do it.

• Like 1

Just about to watch some Netflix, channel flipping I hit the brakes when I saw this beautiful Asian creature on Jimmy Kimmel……

Turns out I had been already started my obsession with her years ago, it’s Anna Sawai from F9, Pachinko, Giri/Haji…..

Wish her all the success in the world, she’s sounding more American than ever, think she was raised in Tokyo & NZ. Said the thing in America she just can’t wrap her around is the portion sizes in restaurants…..Think she might be right, but we’re all in denial

IMG_0705.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Just about to watch some Netflix, channel flipping I hit the brakes when I saw this beautiful Asian creature on Jimmy Kimmel……

Turns out I had been already started my obsession with her years ago, it’s Anna Sawai from F9, Pachinko, Giri/Haji…..

Wish her all the success in the world, she’s sounding more American than ever, think she was raised in Tokyo & NZ. Said the thing in America she just can’t wrap her around is the portion sizes in restaurants…..Think she might be right, but we’re all in denial

IMG_0705.jpeg

https://kprofiles.com/faky-members-profile/

She was in this group a few years ago. 
Scroll down in the link for her info. 👍

Edited by KhunDon

40 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Took the back road out to cha am ,slowed down to 50klmh to enjoy the moment it wad so quite that I stopped to take a photo.

Swim in cha am ,visited the pier to dry of and chill for a bit ,now waiting on food.

1000042338.jpg

1000042337.jpg

1000042342.jpg

1000042340.jpg

1000042355.jpg

1000042344.jpg

1000042354.jpg

1000042347.jpg

That poster pic is wankable....lol

• Haha 1

I played pool in the Monkey Bar last night,I don't play a lot & I'm not very good but I think playing snooker helps with the bigger tables out here & I do have my moments.

They have a knockout tournament on Sundays & the winners name goes up on the honours board.I played a guy last night whose name is up there five times as the leader in the winner stakes & I had the perfect game & seven balled him.

Chuffed or what!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Last day and flight tonight,visit to turtle Bay,I kinda wish I came here more often now,beautiful beach.

1000042450.jpg

1000042451.jpg

1000042447.jpg

1000042446.jpg

That’s lovely, definitely somewhere I could relax for a while, so nice and empty of people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

That’s lovely, definitely somewhere I could relax for a while, so nice and empty of people.

Yes bud,a lot of the beaches south of hua hin are like this,and it's the royal coastal Rd route,which is a great scenic drive.

• Thumbs Up 1

Our last night in the Monkey bar,met Steve from Korat Chef,they supply a lot of farang eateries in Thailand with bacon,sausages & all sorts of farang must haves.Nice guy.

A pretty uneventful drive from Korat down to Jomtien today,stopped at the big services past Swampy for some veggie samosas from the really good Indian place there.The newly opened bit of the M6 from Korat to Saraburi is a big improvement,especially as so far it has neither toll booths or cameras.

Condo is a bit on the cramped side but I'm sure we'll get used to it.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, KhunDon said:

You’ll pull your head through the eye of your dick one day. 🤣

I sometimes remind myself it's still there for something besides urinating.

🤠

• Haha 2