What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Packing!

Last two returns you had some "unexcepted" adventure.

Couple times ago your bag was crushed like a fcukin sardine can.

Then last time you ran into that delay cluster.

You always handle things well mate, I admire you for that. 

Miss ya buddy.     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Last two returns you had some "unexcepted" adventure.

Couple times ago your bag was crushed like a fcukin sardine can.

Then last time you ran into that delay cluster.

You always handle things well mate, I admire you for that. 

Miss ya buddy.     

Shit happens and you just have to deal with it the best you can.

Had my last main meal in Bkk this afternoon and just waved goodbye to one of my regular girls here. My last bit of horizontal dancing done for some time!

All packed, apart from my shower stuff and clean clothes for tomorrow's travel day.

Chilling on the bed listening to some Female pop Rock, before heading out for a last tour of the night life here with a couple of mates.

20240418_200459.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, Butch said:

This time, a week ago I was sitting in Crystal A GoGo on LK Metro buying lady drinks and generally making an idiot of myself, with one hand on the arse of one girl and one hand on the tit of another.

At this moment in time at home, I'm drying off after showering twice and scrubbing my hands clean for the twentieth time because I had to fish a fucking dead rat out of a run off water channel on one of the cranes at work earlier on, and it fell apart as I was doing it (the dead rat, not the crane).

I had gloves on, but they weren't decomposing rat proof.

The smell was awful. what was even more awful was when bits of it burst all over my arms and leaked into my gloves.

If anyone has a time machine they want to hire out...

This reminds me of my old communications days when we often had to pull cables through underground ducts - we'd get the occasional dead arctic ground squirrel (generally referred to as "gophers") stuck in the ducts and sometimes had to use compressed air to blow the remains out - you'd want to stand well clear of the opening....

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

I've just returned from queuing for an hour outside in the morning heat at the local hospital for the annual village health system registration.

Only one hour I hear you all say. "That is damned quick for a Thai village "round-up""! Yep....except that I queued for an hour NOT to register. Farang Thai pink ID cards don't have a chip on the card so that excluded me from the process.

M'Lady is still in the queue!!

On the bright side they said that I can use my ID Card at any hospital for treatment. (Obviously for double the price!)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just returned from queuing for an hour outside in the morning heat at the local hospital for the annual village health system registration.

Only one hour I hear you all say. "That is damned quick for a Thai village "round-up""! Yep....except that I queued for an hour NOT to register. Farang Thai pink ID cards don't have a chip on the card so that excluded me from the process.

M'Lady is still in the queue!!

On the bright side they said that I can use my ID Card at any hospital for treatment. (Obviously for double the price!)

Too late to edit so I'll clarify here..

1. It wasn't an Annual Registration but Initial Registration on to the "New" digital Network. This is why everybody in the village was turning up.

2. It is true that they couldn't register me because Farang ID Cards don't have a chip. The reason it didn't matter is because I was only recently issued my ID Card so was already on the "New" system..

• Like 1
  • Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Binlid said:

20240419_114814.jpg

'Ang on a minute .... Did you pay for this holiday by embezzling SNP Finances ...?

Sure you've lost a lot of weight and taken off your glasses but you can't fool me !!

Scotland's Costa Del Crime !!

Have a Fandabbidozey holiday !!!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 2

On 4/18/2024 at 6:53 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

At 4am this morning the last of our Songkran houseguests left.. Hoooray !!!

Initially we had M'lady's son, wife and grandson staying. We had a great time together! BBQs, beer, guitar twanging and singing at night. Brilliant!

But they left and "The Whiteadders" moved in !!

It was one of M'lady's many sisters with her bunch of fucking self righteous freaks!! Lady Whiteadder spent most of the day at their Mum's house across the road but her husband and three kids barricaded themselves into their rooms with the Aircon on full. They only came out when they could smell food!!

Things got to me on Tuesday though. M'lady got up at 4am to cook food to take to the temple as the family representative, then returned to cook food for everybody else for showering her Mum. I get on well with her family and was happy to spend time there. Unfortunately later on tiredness and too many Leos put M'lady in a drunken coma....... That was when The Whiteadders started complaining that they were hungry but I refused to wake up M'lady (not that I could!) and asked them what they wanted to eat. I got everything out for them to cook for themselves. They looked at me as if I belonged in a Victorian Mental Institution! They cooked themselves Mama noodles instead..f**k em!

Last night Lady Whiteadder started bollocking M'lady for drinking too much the night before.... That is when I reacted and put her straight ... and that is why they left this morning rather than stay over the weekend as planned!!

Unfortunately I didn't have a turnip shaped like a willy to feed them with !!!

Sounds like a lovely week.     5555  !

I hope you don't have any firearms in the house mate. Because if I was in your shoes, and there was a gun in the house.... it would be pointed at my own head.

• Haha 1