What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

M'Lady has been outside digging up the dead or nearly dead shrubs that the drought and heat has killed.. I carried across all 6 of them to the bonfire for burning later...

Sad ...

😟

I am going to re-do my garden later this year. Mine looks like Death Valley.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, galenkia said:

When we were in town the local fire fighters were collecting for their charity, so we both gave them £20 each. I always have given to good causes.

Fat fcuks are using it to cook up prime rib and pudding about now.

😜

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

24 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Sorry if it was a joke it went straight over my head.

Firefighters and cops have a sort of rivavlry. Mostly "taking the piss". They are known for cooking brilliant meals in the firehouse. Cops are jokingly jealous. 

We also will have softball matches, etc. Sort of a love/hate thing.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just back from a&e hospital aberdeen,yesterday i fecked my ankle while doing some light training in house,just put to much weight on my left foot leaning forward, xray  revealed nothing major,its an old hiking injury, a sprained ligament/ankle was the outcome,supposed to go to spain tomorrow back to work,nice hotel work booked for us so im a bit gutted cant make it,hopefully next week should manage,guess lll just rest,do bugger all and watch youtube and surf all day 🙂

• Sad 6

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Wondering when it’s gonna fucking stop raining!.

It’s May for fucks sake, it should be nice by now. Can see it being another shit summer like last year.

Have ye seen these conspiracy nutters on tik tok filming the london skies oh its clear at 7am and now theyve sprayed the skies with rain clouds and 11am its cloudy and raining again lol ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, galenkia said:

It’s May for fucks sake, it should be nice by now. Can see it being another shit summer like last year.

Nice and sunny here a bit more North than you mate.

Inside watching the snooker though!

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I'd give up my nephiews left nut if he still has one for a bunch of rain. In fact, it is thundering like hell here now but still no rain.

• Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Was absolutely hammering it down at around 11:30 -12:00 .... now cleared up and blue skies  .... but looking forward to some better weather next week ... 😎☀️🇪🇸

Constant heavy drizzle here with some heavier downfalls from early morning until 1ish...

Muggins here was approached by the sailing club yesterday... they offer a ferry service at weekends to take mooring holders from the shore to their moorings....and didn't have a driver for this morning....

I've just got home.... cold, and wet, and bloody miserable...

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

1 minute ago, Painter said:

Constant heavy drizzle here with some heavier downfalls from early morning until 1ish...

Muggins here was approached by the sailing club yesterday... they offer a ferry service at weekends to take mooring holders from the shore to their moorings....and didn't have a driver for this morning....

I've just got home.... cold, and wet, and bloody miserable...

You are a gutten for punishment mate. LOL

The snooker has just finished, so it's time to get showered and to take a walk to enjoy the remaining heat of the day.

I may even drop into my local for a couple of pints of the black stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

Signed up to the British Heart Foundation lottery. Only costs just over £4 a month and helps with research and treatment.

Always been a big donor to charity, just how I am.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Have ye seen these conspiracy nutters on tik tok filming the london skies oh its clear at 7am and now theyve sprayed the skies with rain clouds and 11am its cloudy and raining again lol ! 

FB_IMG_1714432204846.jpg

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

The snooker has just finished, so it's time to get showered and to take a walk to enjoy the remaining heat of the day.

I may even drop into my local for a couple of pints of the black stuff.

You have great caloric balance mate.

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I am sitting in Katesiree on Boukow taking a break from my morning walk it's now 6:30 a.m.

1715038149495340189182572497538.jpg

Early bird catches the worm. My average wake up time lately has been 6 am.

• Thumbs Up 2

After my workout today gonna get loaded.

Smoke up here is still awful. Yesterday it was rated as 4th worst in the World. Seems no let up i sight.

Rain scattered and seems to keep missing us. Dog forsaken shit.

• Sad 1