Older content no longer available.

Butch

Hi, I was searching thru the archives in "In the air" subforum, and none of the stuff from 2019 is online.

Using @john luke as one example, this is a screenshot of the page:

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 11-31-17 Etihad Promotion.png

Any ideas?.

Happens with all posts before a certain date (2019/20 I think).

I've not checked the other subforums though.

Edited by Butch
  • Great Info 1

8 hours ago, Butch said:

Hi, I was searching thru the archives in "In the air" subforum, and none of the stuff from 2019 is online.

Using @john luke as one example, this is a screenshot of the page:

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 11-31-17 Etihad Promotion.png

Any ideas?.

Happens with all posts before a certain date (2019/20 I think).

I've not checked the other subforums though.

Yea, i brought it up a while ago, i wanted to add an update to a thread i started some time ago and couldn't.

Apparently it happened as standard after some upgrade or other, not done by Admin/Mods.

A bit shite like ffs, what fucking geeky wanker thought that would be a good idea ffs. Was it to save space with bandwidth,  capacity or something? 

1357048022_source(1).gif.1f7696faeeb947725641996ff93de245.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Yea, i brought it up a while ago, i wanted to add an update to a thread i started some time ago and couldn't.

Apparently it happened as standard after some upgrade or other, not done by Admin/Mods.

A bit shite like ffs, what fucking geeky wanker thought that would be a good idea ffs. Was it to save space with bandwidth,  capacity or something? 

I've no idea mate, maybe the old data wasn't compatible with the new version, we got that quite a lot back in the day.

Edited by Butch
  • Great Info 1

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

It can be a by product of reducing content to pay for less storage space, but historically, when ever there has been a substantial upgrade on invision, content is often lost.

• Great Info 2

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

It can be a by product of reducing content to pay for less storage space, but historically, when ever there has been a substantial upgrade on invision, content is often lost.

I thought the forum was under the administration of the NWG though. Fair play, we've sadly lost Andy (RIP), perhaps it is connected to that. If that is the case then my apologies, I was only reporting what I found to be case.

No offence or disrespect intended.

1 minute ago, Butch said:

I thought the forum was under the administration of the NWG though. Fair play, we've sadly lost Andy (RIP), perhaps it is connected to that. If that is the case then my apologies, I was only reporting what I found to be case.

No offence or disrespect intended.

f**k it, i blame @Nightcrawler anyway! 

• Haha 1