Tired of all those YouTube ads but don't want to pay to remove them?

Yesitisdakid

I came across this on my tablet gave it a try pleasantly surprised. I have since installed it on two Fire Sticks to telephones and my tablet and it works perfectly. It removes all of the ads there are no ads at all when using this program. 

It's called smart tube it's for Android only 4.3 and higher.

When you install it instead of clicking on your YouTube icon you would click on this new icon for smart to and ask you to log into your YouTube account and it's exactly identical to your YouTube account it saved all of your watch later your favorites everything your account is exactly like it was when using YouTube because this does use YouTube it just has a way to bypass the ads I have no idea how but it works it's great and it's free. This from their website

Screenshot_2023-11-09-15-21-05-361_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 3:24 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I came across this on my tablet gave it a try pleasantly surprised. I have since installed it on two Fire Sticks to telephones and my tablet and it works perfectly. It removes all of the ads there are no ads at all when using this program. 

It's called smart tube it's for Android only 4.3 and higher.

When you install it instead of clicking on your YouTube icon you would click on this new icon for smart to and ask you to log into your YouTube account and it's exactly identical to your YouTube account it saved all of your watch later your favorites everything your account is exactly like it was when using YouTube because this does use YouTube it just has a way to bypass the ads I have no idea how but it works it's great and it's free. This from their website

Screenshot_2023-11-09-15-21-05-361_com.android.chrome.jpg

I think I love you.

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2023 at 7:33 PM, fforest said:

15 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

What about the rat ?

15 hours ago, galenkia said:

It’s a Siberian hamster.

15 hours ago, fygjam said:

image.png

14 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I've always been jealous of that damn rodent !

post-7735-1280582041.gif

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...