Tired of all those YouTube ads but don't want to pay to remove them?

Yesitisdakid

I'm using it with the edge browser and it stops all pop-ups and ads on every site I visit YouTube included watch YouTube for about 2 hours add free so I assume it's still working here okay

YYou may want to install Microsoft edge browser because when you do you just go to the extensions and one click at it and don't have to configure it or do anything else it starts blocking from that moment on that may have something to do with it the browser you use. Although I don't know what browser the other guys are using that it's claimed it still working that may not be the issue at all but again it might be

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

I'm continuing to lead the charmed life, uBlock still working.

Just a thought!

Does whether uBlock works or not get affected by whether you are logged-in to YouTube?

YT gives me a problem when I use the Opera browser (which has ad blocking) only if I am logged in to YT. So I log in on Firefox, but watch the videos on Opera.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 9:57 AM, Bazle said:

Just a thought!

Does whether uBlock works or not get affected by whether you are logged-in to YouTube?

YT gives me a problem when I use the Opera browser (which has ad blocking) only if I am logged in to YT. So I log in on Firefox, but watch the videos on Opera.

Strange I  can be logged into YouTube without any adverts running Opera without any ad blocking software plug in installed.

This is on my Chromebook, on my Andriiod tablet the AdBlock browser does the same job for me. 

Conversely I couldn't access YT properly using Firefox. The exact reverse of yourself!!

Happy to be ad free again, they are infurirating

5 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Strange I  can be logged into YouTube without any adverts running Opera without any ad blocking software plug in installed.

That is the difference. I DO have the ad blocker turned on in Opera.

• Thumbs Up 1