Go Go - Gentleman's club reviews

andyajn

After not getting to Thailand for 10 years I'm spending 5 days in Bangkok and then 5 days in Pattaya from next Wednesday. Back in the day used to head straight to Pattaya so any info on where to go in Bangkok for some hands on action would be appreciated. Most of the places I used to frequent in Pattaya don't exist anymore, where is hot now? Didn't really do Gentlemen's clubs back then, are they the way things are going, and if so which ones are worth a look?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I expect you're familiar with the Soi Bukhao area?. Although 10 years ago LK Metro and that area looked slightly different, there were GGB's etc you could visit, today it's much busier and much better. It's a good street to go to in the evening.

For afternoon fun, Gentlemens Clubs are no longer a place you need to travel to, like M club or Jade House, Soi Chaiyapoon has one or two GC's, but the best area is Soi Boomerang, which is just up the road on Soi Bukhao . There's plenty of GC's for you to choose from in that small Soi. BM @forcebwithu has a brilliant interactive map on here which gives accurate locations for pretty much every GC in town.

Chaiyapoon has changed a great deal in the last 10 years, Dive Bar and Maggie Mays are worth a look for A/C comfort and good prices.

Jibbys on Soi LK Metro for good Air con, Time bar for cheap beer and people watching, billabong for 2 for 1 beers and live music.

GGB's are all going to be more expensive as you know, Sugar Sugar is a decent GGB but the quality of the girls is hit and miss, mostly miss.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Go on one of buzzing lounge  in in soi pothole gents clubs crawls every Friday and Monday at 3 pm until 10 or 11 you go to 6 or 7 clubs the door is basically locked after you arrive and is a interactive as you wish to be 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

31 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Go on one of buzzing lounge  in in soi pothole gents clubs crawls every Friday and Monday at 3 pm until 10 or 11 you go to 6 or 7 clubs the door is basically locked after you arrive and is a interactive as you wish to be 

The people running these crawls don't have work permits.

I'd be very, very wary of anything connected to this bloke.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Butch said:

The people running these crawls don't have work permits.

I'd be very, very wary of anything connected to this bloke.

I would be surprised the guy that manages the crawl is the social media guy employed by the group that owns a whole string of gcs 

24 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

I would be surprised the guy that manages the crawl is the social media guy employed by the group that owns a whole string of gcs 

What I meant Nick is that the guys taking these guys out on crawls don't have work permits.

If you're on about the chancer that is Steve Acreman, it might be prudent to look into his business practices as well. Trevor doesn't work for Steve, but he does own the buzzing pattaya set up which was also once part owned by Howard Miller.

Any muppet subsequently "employed" by Trevor is most likely not going t o have a work permit, and given the accusations of Trevor being an immigration informant (unfounded but rumoured) then it begs a question as to why they are allowed to operate in such a manner with apparent impunity to the local Police.

Of course, all the above is conjecture and is mostly my opinion which is not representative of the opinion of the owners of the forum. They have allowed my opinion to be expressed by the rights of free speech and bear no responsibility to anything I've posted therein.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Butch said:

I expect you're familiar with the Soi Bukhao area?. Although 10 years ago LK Metro and that area looked slightly different, there were GGB's etc you could visit, today it's much busier and much better. It's a good street to go to in the evening.

For afternoon fun, Gentlemens Clubs are no longer a place you need to travel to, like M club or Jade House, Soi Chaiyapoon has one or two GC's, but the best area is Soi Boomerang, which is just up the road on Soi Bukhao . There's plenty of GC's for you to choose from in that small Soi. BM @forcebwithu has a brilliant interactive map on here which gives accurate locations for pretty much every GC in town.

Chaiyapoon has changed a great deal in the last 10 years, Dive Bar and Maggie Mays are worth a look for A/C comfort and good prices.

Jibbys on Soi LK Metro for good Air con, Time bar for cheap beer and people watching, billabong for 2 for 1 beers and live music.

GGB's are all going to be more expensive as you know, Sugar Sugar is a decent GGB but the quality of the girls is hit and miss, mostly miss.

A good summary @Butch. One other concentration of GC's is Soi Bongkoch 8, also known as Soi Full Love Inn.

While Soi Boomerang does have a concentration of bars, only five of them are on the GC map. Reason is some are in reality gogo's which have a required dance rotation so you'll run into the "I go dance now" BS. Having said that, the one that stands out there as consistently getting great reviews is Heaven Above which, IMHO, hits the sweet spot as a hybrid googo/GC.

@andyajn, let us know what type of fun you're looking for in a GC and we can point you in the right direction.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

6 hours ago, Butch said:

What I meant Nick is that the guys taking these guys out on crawls don't have work permits.

If you're on about the chancer that is Steve Acreman, it might be prudent to look into his business practices as well. Trevor doesn't work for Steve, but he does own the buzzing pattaya set up which was also once part owned by Howard Miller.

Any muppet subsequently "employed" by Trevor is most likely not going t o have a work permit, and given the accusations of Trevor being an immigration informant (unfounded but rumoured) then it begs a question as to why they are allowed to operate in such a manner with apparent impunity to the local Police.

Of course, all the above is conjecture and is mostly my opinion which is not representative of the opinion of the owners of the forum. They have allowed my opinion to be expressed by the rights of free speech and bear no responsibility to anything I've posted therein.

So as a customer how would that affect me on a advertised bar crawl

5 hours ago, Nickrock said:

So as a customer how would that affect me on a advertised bar crawl

Enough for the BiB to find you guilty by association and maybe ask for a donation to the tea kitty perhaps?, highly unlikely, but I'd avoid getting into that situation in the first place.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/10/2024 at 1:03 AM, forcebwithu said:

A good summary @Butch. One other concentration of GC's is Soi Bongkoch 8, also known as Soi Full Love Inn.

While Soi Boomerang does have a concentration of bars, only five of them are on the GC map. Reason is some are in reality gogo's which have a required dance rotation so you'll run into the "I go dance now" BS. Having said that, the one that stands out there as consistently getting great reviews is Heaven Above which, IMHO, hits the sweet spot as a hybrid googo/GC.

@andyajn, let us know what type of fun you're looking for in a GC and we can point you in the right direction.

Only been to a couple of GC's before. Used to like the hands on experience at Babydolls etc 

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, andyajn said:

Only been to a couple of GC's before. Used to like the hands on experience at Babydolls etc 

I think the only equivalents are the gogos Windmills 1 and 2, Kink (upstairs), and LK Angels (upstairs). 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

I think the only equivalents are the gogos Windmills 1 and 2, Kink (upstairs), and LK Angels (upstairs). 

Thanks. I never really liked Windmill for some reason.

1 hour ago, andyajn said:

I am totally with you on that, I would always avoid after having visited once with mates. The sights and smells have stayed with me. Made my mates wash their hands afterwards as well.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I am totally with you on that, I would always avoid after having visited once with mates. The sights and smells have stayed with me. Made my mates wash their hands afterwards as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the place had a strange smell. 

2 hours ago, andyajn said:

In the start I also didn't like the place, but with time and the lack of hands-on places I have come to accept it.

For me it is/was the silly white cotton tennis socks that the girls had to wear as part of their uniform. Turn off for me.

50 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I don't think Dave is referring to the place! 😀

Ha ha, maybe the place does have a smell but it probably doesn't get that smell from the furnishings but more the removable fixtures lol

• Haha 2