Football

Thinkingallowed

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

I am totally surprised; I can see no reason for this. Then again, TT has been very aggressive on the touchline lately so maybe there has been an underlying issue with the owner, and he has perhaps shown that frustration on the sidelines.

Just done a quarter of a billion on player's this window.

Madness of football these days.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I think they will be lining up for the job. Wages good but getting sacked brings the big payday, no real incentive to do well when you know a few bad results wil be rewarded.

13 million UK beer vouchers quoted as the compensation for loss of office!

• Thumbs Up 1

Potter could have become a Legend but he’s sold out for personal gain. Obviously Brighton are never going to compete long term with the dodgy money launderers but Leicester prove it can be done, Brighton have the advantage of a slightly smarter owner, so he could have built a team to compete in Europe 

forget the Potter stand at the Amex

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Pinoydave said:

Potter could have become a Legend but he’s sold out for personal gain. Obviously Brighton are never going to compete long term with the dodgy money launderers but Leicester prove it can be done, Brighton have the advantage of a slightly smarter owner, so he could have built a team to compete in Europe 

forget the Potter stand at the Amex

That feels harsh to me.

Brighton are very well run club who were more than happy to cash in selling a full back to Chelski for £60 millon. Think they are being fair extending the same opportunity to their manager to speak to Chelsea.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Cricket , Golf and Rugby continue from tomorrow...  think football should have done the same imho 

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Agreed.

Should of cancelled any events today and continue tomorrow with a minute's silence at all events 

I wonder if "they" will continue with the planned National Rail Strike next week ..??