Football

Thinkingallowed

Bundesliga starts back this weekend, all the games are on BT Sport. Cant wait for this, I've missed watching the football during all this. Plus that will be me back to losing some money on football coupons as usual😀

bundesliga.jpg

Edited by JPK
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, JPK said:

Bundesliga starts back this weekend, all the games are on BT Sport. Cant wait for this, I've missed watching the football during all this. Plus that will be me back to losing some money on football coupons as usual😀

bundesliga.jpg

Think it's going to be very sterile ... football without crowds just doesn't seem right , okay for City fans I guess ... 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

We have our  National Rugby League competition planning to restart on 28th May 2020. With so many countries still having restrictions on playing sport we have a chance to showcase our great game to the world. So the administrators plan to make changes to how the game is currently umpired/refereed. This could end up being a backward step especially at this time when we have the potential to have a worldwide audience.

@grayraymay have something to add since he played the game at a high level.

2 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

We have our  National Rugby League competition planning to restart on 28th May 2020. With so many countries still having restrictions on playing sport we have a chance to showcase our great game to the world. So the administrators plan to make changes to how the game is currently umpired/refereed. This could end up being a backward step especially at this time when we have the potential to have a worldwide audience.

@grayraymay have something to add since he played the game at a high level.

the coaches will f**k it up, they allways do.find ways to get around the rules,i hate the wrestle that Storm brought into the game.

I played the game when it was unlimited tackles,4 tackles and 6 tackles,and ONE ref,

I liked the unlimited tackles the best.

rugby league is game made for TV ,fast, ferocious and skilled over 40mins halves

now played by super fit blokes,when I played we trained for 2 hrs 2 nights a week and got on the piss for 20hrs,there was some blokes who was fit,but now days you have wingers bigger than the forwards we had in the 1960/70/80s.

I played 16games one season back in early 60s and after insurance and club membership was taken out I earned 30aud  for the season.but I loved the game and the mateship that was formed over the years,even if I can only remember a handful of the blokes I played with nowdays.i played grade from 1960 till 1980 350 games all up--- I think :default_1087:

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Seen some of the pictures earlier😂  half the boys I go to the football with would be trying to get a ride at them if they put them in up here 😂

17 hours ago, Starshine said:

'Celtic have been confirmed as Scottish champions for the ninth season in a row and Hearts have been relegated after the SPFL ended the season'  BBC

Don't tell Jambo.

It is not over until the fat lady sings.

Litigation is on the subs bench. 😀

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Starshine said:

Keep hope alive....You could always change your alligance to Hibs.

Jingle bells, jingle bells

Jingle all the way.

O'h what fun it is to F@@k the Hibs

On New Year's Day. 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 7:49 PM, coxyhog said:

Looks like a weekend of non stop EPL.

Probably be sick of it by Monday....

you will not get bored mate,

NRL started back up here in OZ,we had 8 games of Rugby League,thursday night till sunday night.

watch 7games and fell asleep 10mins after the start on the Sunday evening 6pm game.

but that was only Manly V Canterbury and they are not my team.

will watch what I can of EPL in 2 weeks

GO the Hammers

regards

grayray

7 hours ago, grayray said:

you will not get bored mate,

NRL started back up here in OZ,we had 8 games of Rugby League,thursday night till sunday night.

watch 7games and fell asleep 10mins after the start on the Sunday evening 6pm game.

but that was only Manly V Canterbury and they are not my team.

will watch what I can of EPL in 2 weeks

GO the Hammers

regards

grayray

No hard feelings mate but Wet Sham are in the same relegation battle as my Watford so I hope they GO in only one direction😎

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

No hard feelings mate but Wet Sham are in the same relegation battle as my Watford so I hope they GO in only one direction😎

with out all the shit lately,we would already know both their fates :default_deadhorse:

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1