Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

On 4/28/2022 at 2:56 PM, boydeste said:

This fat little fucker woke me up at 3am eating my fig rolls. Traps set, fig rolls confiscated. Swift headache. Dispatched to the incinerator. 

20220426_105817.jpg

20220426_105945.jpg

Remind me not to come and steal your fig rolls.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Pattaya has a Castle ..

Very true Mr. Dangle, but it's one that i really have no desire to see the inside of mate. I've been told they have a dungeon of sorts too, can you elaborate on that at all ???

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Is that a water vole? We used to have them in the local river where we went skinny dipping with the girls as kids!

Pretty sure it's a greedy little mouse, when I put my head torch on him, he looked at me, then carried on eating. Cremated him yesterday along with all of our burnable rubbish. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

No mate... Back in the Day I was always a Buffalo Bar Man and later in the Sgts Mess down the road!

I recall there was a buffalo bar on 3rd Rd with some quite tasty easy on the eye candy in there

• Thumbs Up 1

Few pics from the "Rose Garden" here yesterday, wifey is getting a boner, she likes this place this time of year.

I was getting a boner too.....looking at all of the other girls ( Viet's mostly) that were dressed to the 9's...getting their pics taken by boyfriends etc. 😍

I have to convince some of my Viet coffee girl friends to come out here one day and let me take some pics of them....of course they will do it.....for a price!  Can you guys start a "Go Fund Me" page? LOL! 

IMG_8594 2.jpg

IMG_8601.jpg

IMG_8612.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

IMG_8725.JPG

IMG_8724.JPG

• Like 7

20 hours ago, CalEden said:

She's a runner looking at that beautiful muscle tone in her legs Yessongs. 

6 days a week at about 6:00pm at the local High School after dinner......she does not miss. Respect from me for keeping in shape. 

You tested positive for Covid? Are you OK? That looks like a very, small town.  

IMG_4129 (1).jpg

IMG_4135 (1).jpg

IMG_4145 (1).jpg

• Like 4

On 4/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, Yessongs said:

@john luke Great pictures John, have to ask, are those double decker buses fun to be in and ride around town? 

I think wifey would have a blast riding around in one of those around London. 

The open top ones are fun as well. 
These are in London and Bath. 🤗

257ACFCF-B2FA-4A2B-A9BC-97AFE08002E6.jpeg

4B2A5D1E-B487-4D7B-985A-6D7446B02759.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

You tested positive for Covid? Are you OK? That looks like a very, small town.  

I tested positive after getting home, it was a mild dose. The medical people said that was because I'm triple vaxed. My blood pressure has remained high following recovery of all other symptoms.

Yes Wagin is a small town, the local copper from a neighbouring town warned one of my colleagues about the pub being a hot spot, unfortunately that was where we had to get our evening meals. I got COVID, the other 10 or 11 people on the crew were OK. Luck of the draw. I was even getting my meals as take away.

• Thumbs Up 1