Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

17 hours ago, Jambo said:

Our two dogs had the monthly anti-tick injections today so we decided to take them down to Bangsaray beach for a treat.                                          

dog5.jpgdogs1.jpg

dog4.jpgdog 3.jpg

You're gonna miss the beach Jambo 👎 but wifey's looking happy👍

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Looks like a nice beach , how is the water quality, would you swim in it ? 

That is Bangsaray main beach looking at its best yesterday.

If Sai had given me some advanced warning I would have been in my swimming shorts and taken the dogs in with me. 😀

When I lived in Edinburgh I had a bearded collie and she loved swimming in the sea the whole year round even when there was snow on the ground.

4 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

You're gonna miss the beach Jambo 👎 but wifey's looking happy👍

Yes I will but not as much as I miss Sai who currently spends at least two weeks or more each month up in Mae Sot.

Sai is off to Bangkok this morning to buy stock for the shop. I just dropped her off at the bus station.

When I move me and the dogs to Mae Sot we will have a total of 6 dogs and 3 cats. There would have been 4 cats but another of Sai's dogs mistook it for lunch. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

" Kiki "   -     A Scottish pussy                      

IMG20190805072831.jpg

• Like 1

When I move me and the dogs to Mae Sot we will have a total of 6 dogs and 3 cats. There would have been 4 cats but another of Sai's dogs mistook it for lunch. 😀

I trust you like dogs and cats, lots of them lol

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Yes I will but not as much as I miss Sai who currently spends at least two weeks or more each month up in Mae Sot.

I do understand.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

When I lived in Edinburgh I had a bearded collie

Lovely dog, our groundsman had one called Ross, i'll never forget the day he saw his reflection in my car and proceeded to bite my car wheel arch leaving bite marks lol, but i did'nt laugh at the time.

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

My view for today.

IMG_20190822_7956.jpg

There's nothing quite like being sat fishing at the lakeside on a sunny day in dear ole blighty, i take it it is England you're in, the peace and tranquility is heaven. I've done it many times BD but i'm not a pro like you. One of my best mates in the UK is Steve Poingdestre, you might just know his business in Soton as he's big on internet sales of fishing gear.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

There's nothing quite like being sat fishing at the lakeside on a sunny day in dear ole blighty, i take it it is England you're in, the peace and tranquility is heaven. I've done it many times BD but i'm not a pro like you. One of my best mates in the UK is Steve Poingdestre, you might just know his business in Soton as he's big on internet sales of fishing gear.

They are fishing on the right  , so it might be France .. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

In France for the week.

• Thumbs Up 1