Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

I am going to take one for the team here, this is the ONLY time I will let you make fun of me LOL! 

Wifey likes to shop at this Asian Market called "Lion" She gets all her special "Asian" needs here that Safeway does not have. We usually go once a month right?  Went yesterday, was walking down the aisle, this elder Asian women is kind of giving me the "stare down" she was using a "walker" She was probably 78-80 years old. Finally I thought I would dazzle her with my Mandarin speaking skills right? I look at her and say "Nhi Hau Ma"?  She says something back in Mandarin to me. 

About then her Daughter walks over to me and says "My Mom wants me to tell you that you look like Joe Biden" 

Jesus Christ...true story. Pic taken when we got home. I am going to go on a "bender" I am so depressed.

@thumper63  That belt look familiar?  Biden wears the same belt right? LOL! 

IMG_4071 (1) (1).jpg

You ain’t getting my vote. 🤣

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 2:36 AM, Yessongs said:

I am going to take one for the team here, this is the ONLY time I will let you make fun of me LOL! 

Wifey likes to shop at this Asian Market called "Lion" She gets all her special "Asian" needs here that Safeway does not have. We usually go once a month right?  Went yesterday, was walking down the aisle, this elder Asian women is kind of giving me the "stare down" she was using a "walker" She was probably 78-80 years old. Finally I thought I would dazzle her with my Mandarin speaking skills right? I look at her and say "Nhi Hau Ma"?  She says something back in Mandarin to me. 

About then her Daughter walks over to me and says "My Mom wants me to tell you that you look like Joe Biden" 

Jesus Christ...true story. Pic taken when we got home. I am going to go on a "bender" I am so depressed.

@thumper63  That belt look familiar?  Biden wears the same belt right? LOL! 

IMG_4071 (1) (1).jpg

What does "Nhi Hau Ma" mean?