Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

6 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Ko samui,crystal bay beach,lamai beach and drone shot from up on one of the hills,glad to say from the hard drive just collected from post office.DJI_0295.jpgDJI_0319.jpgDJI_0217.jpg

I stayed at the Crystal Bay Beach Club (in the left of your first shot) just before Christmas 2018, weather was not as stunning as in your shot but we had a great time.  Spent my honeymoon there and joined up with my good friend Mike (Esco).

Just adored my time in Koh Samui and would head back there in a heart beat.

11 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I stayed at the Crystal Bay Beach Club (in the left of your first shot) just before Christmas 2018, weather was not as stunning as in your shot but we had a great time.  Spent my honeymoon there and joined up with my good friend Mike (Esco).

Just adored my time in Koh Samui and would head back there in a heart beat.

Having seem the beach i wish i stayed there too !,ye had to walk through the beach club to get to the beach,i remember looking at the rooms on agoda,but opted for a resort just round the corner on lamai,cracking beach tho and was dead quite.

Like a lot of other places many bars, restaruants, resorts shut sad to see,chawang was a bit busier but still no bars open,more choice of places to eat tho,nice island enjoyed it.

This is a picnic area near Phitsanulok. You rent your picnic area and if you get the phone number from one of the snack bars up the hill, you can order food and drinks to be delivered to you.  At the north end of the park, they’ve hung out rope swings and set up a home made water slide.
978F8E28-6DC1-45FA-8595-F22EBEA47A7A.jpeg

94A9868C-7451-4CFA-A356-E43BB2B9BE93.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Having seem the beach i wish i stayed there too !,ye had to walk through the beach club to get to the beach,i remember looking at the rooms on agoda,but opted for a resort just round the corner on lamai,cracking beach tho and was dead quite.

Like a lot of other places many bars, restaruants, resorts shut sad to see,chawang was a bit busier but still no bars open,more choice of places to eat tho,nice island enjoyed it.

Yes had a beachfront bungalow with lovely sea view, just was great to be there but outside the resort there were only a few options so it was a night in Lamai or Chaweng by taxi or motorbike (hired one for a week). 

I love Koh Samui but have spoken with many who don't like it.

Had the best pie and mash at Tropical Murphys in Chaweng, loved the Ark bar on the front.

happy to see Coffee war still open and expanding their airplanes. As the shop has to close due to ChonBuri restrictions, i took some of my employees on a day out - they had never been here, nor had they been to buddah Mountain

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7371.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, andyajn said:

Where is that?

The Sanctuary of Truth on the outskirts of Pattaya is worth devoting half a day to visiting.  It is a Buddhist Temple, which is made solely from reclaimed wood.  You can see the joining between the different pieces of wood.  There is wood of all colour and age.  Incidentally it is privately owned and gets no subsidy from the Thai Government.

This photograph came up on my Facebook Memories page from 21 April 2012.  I did not remember the structure at the front right hand side of the building.