Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bollocks!

My favourite seat was over the steps and to the left because there is only room for one fat bastard to sit there alone and be a miserable c**t ......

I refuse to believe that 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bollocks!

My favourite seat was over the steps and to the left because there is only room for one fat bastard to sit there alone and be a miserable c**t ......

That's where I sit.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

There's a rumour going around that ''Beavers'' Soi 15 is meant to reopen again this evening

I'll let you know later......,

I have been in touch with some Babydolls girls that used to be there they are happy in their new jobs At Kink, Paradise,Slutz and won't be going back. Hope they are sucessful. Whats Up nothing going on as of yet

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, john luke said:

The new Excite Market Place.

0B0A2463.jpg

0B0A2464.jpg

0B0A2465.jpg

0B0A2466.jpg

0B0A2467.jpg

0B0A2468.jpg

0B0A2469.jpg

0B0A2470-Edit.jpg

0B0A2471.jpg

0B0A2472.jpg

0B0A2473.jpg

The big question, are people shopping here?.....The Soi Excite location, in my opinion is a out of sight out of mind location....But I will give them a 10 for ease of parking.....Where as Treetown gets a zero for parking but gets a 10 for location...

Edited by fforest
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Next to Prommannee a new opening has been cut through the wall for access to the shop that has been split off from the guesthouse. In hindsight they should have left the opening in place when they took over the massage shop that was next door about two years ago.

P8040065.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Looks like some bugger has lost their golf umbrella.....

........ or a Vietnamese rice farmer has had his coolie hat blown off and it landed long way away.

Was talking to the guys running this couple of months ago, they have big plans and big investment.

21 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Forgot to mention I've walked past Papagayo on Soi Dianna a few times recently at about

midnight, girls in the bar but I've not seen the coyote dancers......

My fave "go to" place for a couple of gins when I'm in the mood, they have an extensive Gin menu under the counter and they pour the gin, then allow you to add tonic to your taste.

Glad to hear it's back on the scene. Any news on the Restaurant that is behind it under the roof walkway (shares the toilets with Papagayo, something which my Mrs was slightly surprised about lol.)

2 hours ago, Butch said:

My fave "go to" place for a couple of gins when I'm in the mood, they have an extensive Gin menu under the counter and they pour the gin, then allow you to add tonic to your taste.

Glad to hear it's back on the scene. Any news on the Restaurant that is behind it under the roof walkway (shares the toilets with Papagayo, something which my Mrs was slightly surprised about lol.)

I'll have a look next time I'm passing, may well be closed at that time of night.....

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2022 at 12:12 PM, Butch said:

Been open for months now, that is where all of the ''posh drinks'' come from.

Same owner.

• Thanks 1