Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 12/2/2023 at 9:39 AM, Stillearly said:

I'm going to miss it , hopefully it's still there in February... 🙂 

I'm sure she will still be there waiting to drop ass on your erect weiner when you get back.

The pharse that I say to myself at least once a day.... "You can't fcuk them all, but at least you can fcuk some of them".

59 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Not sure if this place was mentioned but there's a new gentleman's club called mirrors that is opening if you're heading up Pattaya Klang towards Sukhumvit you need to make a left the first one you can just passed Big C extra not sure what the name of that Soi is then it's about 250 m on your left maybe a little closer or a little further I'm not a great distance guy. Not open yet I guess soon to be but fit it out very nicely outside here are a couple of photos

IMG_20231203_094417.jpg

IMG_20231203_094431.jpg

Could be a good place for a little "Afternoon Delight". Then on to Big C for some light shopping. For those bringing the groceries back to a wifey, make sure you get her a special little treat.

• Haha 3

On 11/28/2023 at 1:02 PM, forcebwithu said:

Sweet's Cafe (aka Sweet's Massage) opened today. A positive review from the first customer today on another forum. Owner hasn't published pictures of the refurbished interior yet, but from the pictures in the review it looks like he did a great job on the refit.

image.jpeg

Video that gives a good look at the interior of Sweets Cafe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1