What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

Read about the Thais going to drop interest rates this month, so hopefully stays above 44 anyway.

Then again, i'll be there in 2 weeks, imminent crash to 39 coming, and it was going so well ...

smile-coach.gif

• Haha 1

$44.94 on Wise right now, pound creeping up against both $ and Euro. I need to buy some more Euros and my wife's friend might have to up her deal from 46 baht to the pound soon. Looking good for anybody traveling to Europe and Thailand. 

As long as ATC don't ruin our holidays (more likely in Europe than long-haul)

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/europe-airport-strikes-why-air-traffic-controllers-what-means-travellers-2461701

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

$44.94 on Wise right now, pound creeping up against both $ and Euro. I need to buy some more Euros and my wife's friend might have to up her deal from 46 baht to the pound soon. Looking good for anybody traveling to Europe and Thailand. 

As long as ATC don't ruin our holidays (more likely in Europe than long-haul)

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/europe-airport-strikes-why-air-traffic-controllers-what-means-travellers-2461701

£ - Baht 45.11 for the weekend :default_party-smiley-048:

• Thumbs Up 1

I got ฿44,830 net of fees for £1,000 from Wise yesterday, the highest yet in the current 'muscular pound' phase of things. That's noticeably better than TT were offering at the time, ฿44,700, as you can see in the above post.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just got 45.3 on wise to top up my winter funds.

I just sent a little more , but the actual transfer is slow today , Wise saying the THB will be sent at 04:00  .... maybe the time of day , but all my recent ones have been a few seconds 

• Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I just sent a little more , but the actual transfer is slow today , Wise saying the THB will be sent at 04:00  .... maybe the time of day , but all my recent ones have been a few seconds 

Mine was instant just before the time of my post.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

45.41 - UK £  on Wise at the mo, could it just stay above 45 for the future ?

I wish it would normalise around 45 rather than going back down, still a way to go to get to the above 50 pre Brexit days though.

Then again it is way above the views of some punters in Pattaya that it would go down to 20 and stay there. 

• Thumbs Up 2