Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

The first week in November was always the time when my golfing buddies started to return to Pattaya because you could count on the rainy season ending like throwing a switch.

Not this year and I was told in a message yesterday that it does not look good throughout the next 10 days or so.

Up "North" the rainy season normally ended a month earlier than down in Pattaya. Not this year as when I spoke to Sai on Line this morning it was pissing down in Mae Sot.

Some Lab in China has f***d up the weather everywhere!

24 minutes ago, Jambo said:

The first week in November was always the time when my golfing buddies started to return to Pattaya because you could count on the rainy season ending like throwing a switch.

Not this year and I was told in a message yesterday that it does not look good throughout the next 10 days or so.

Up "North" the rainy season normally ended a month earlier than down in Pattaya. Not this year as when I spoke to Sai on Line this morning it was pissing down in Mae Sot.

Some Lab in China has f***d up the weather everywhere!

I agree, in years past 1 November rolled in and somewhere someone threw a switch and turned off the rain. It's been an unusual year with the hot season arriving late and the rainy season extending into November.

Pissing down rain again, Strange as we have been getting heavy rain for about 10 days and just about the same time also. This is over on the dark side as I believe we get much more rain than down town Patts. This is good as the lake needs the water for the dry season which is around the corner.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Was enjoying my paddle in the pool when the skies got darker. Only had 3 more lengths so persisted.  Half way along the last length I realised the wet was not all coming from below...

Pissing in the pool is so inconsiderate!

🙂

• Haha 3

Just now, Toy Boy said:

The rain yesterday afternoon finished just as the sun as setting, and it made for a pretty pink background for a nice rainbow, at least from my garden.

IMG20231108174719.jpg

IMG20231108174732.jpg

Didn't get a picture, but from our vantage point in Pattaya it was an impressive double rainbow.

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Spoke too soon ... fucking it down now ..

Mind you, we had a short downpour before the thunder, then thunder , now another downpour that seems to be  easing up a bit...

Edited by Painter
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 1:26 PM, Happy Man said:

Much thunder and pissing down heavy for about 20 minutes over here on the East Dark Side. Cell is moving fast do don't expect to last long. Our daily dose of piss again/

Patts is getting like a lot of us. Pissing more often.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some light showers in South Pattaya, both in the early morning and this afternoon. Looking at the radar, though, Banglamung has had some heavy rain, between Naklua and south of Laem Chabang. Very welcome for the garden, especially since the gardeners were here yesterday cutting the lawn.