Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Just now, Glasseye said:

I have always stuck with the standard yellow mustard. I could eat corned beef every day.

Your not alone there mate, i adore corned beef, with mustard too, good English stuff which has a bit of wallop to it, not the French's brand type which you could use as eyewash !!

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Your not alone there mate, i adore corned beef, with mustard too, good English stuff which has a bit of wallop to it, not the French's brand type which you could use as eyewash !!

I like both.... but do admit I tend to gravitate toward the yellow. Heck, I'm a Yank. We eat a lot of hot dogs. Just can't have one without it.  :default_es0cw:

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Absolutely love corned beef (either as a roast or out of the can). Very colorful, nice looking veggies.

What is that slathered on the meat ?

White sauce with a heavy hand of pepper.

https://kitchen.nine.com.au/recipes/scott-cams-corned-beef-with-white-sauce/dc118771-b0a6-408b-b9b9-abd6899b6865

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm not so sure about that mate. It looks as if it sucks every bit of moisture out of the food!

Provided you control/reduce the cooking temperature and do not overcook, they do not take all the moisture out of food.

• Thanks 1

What looked like two reasonably thick strip steaks in the freezer package turned out to be four quite thin steaks.  Unfortunately I have another bag of them in the freezer.  They turned out okay, four minutes one side just over two on the other.  Very hot coals.  But I prefer thicker cuts.

ThinStripSteaks.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1