Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Stag chilli with Mexican rice lakeside. 

IMG-20210812-WA0005.jpeg20210812_125025.jpg

That ought to hold you for a while. Only canned chili I'll eat now a days is Van Camps. Not easy to find though. Hormel (and most of the others) have gone downhill.

I have recently perfected my "home brew" of chili. After enjoying that it's difficult for me to eat anything else. Although I recognize that wouldn't be very practical on a fishing trip. :default_cheers:

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, lazarus said:

Chili, chopped sirloin, uncured turkey bacon, quesadilla, peach salsa...

20210812_195813.jpg

Nice.... Now that looks like some serious bean action mate ! Glad to see that you are diversifying ! Is that from a can or something someone whipped up. Looks friggin lovely !

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Nice.... Now that looks like some serious bean action mate ! Glad to see that you are diversifying ! Is that from a can or something someone whipped up. Looks friggin lovely !

Hybrid chili mix - onions, garlic, lean ground beef, canned black beans, madras lentils, Carolina BBQ sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce.

Can use it in omelets, burritos, nachos, etc.

Gotta keep things interesting. 😉

I just bought a 25lb. sack of black beans yesterday and plan to try out a few "scratch" recipes soon. Might try this recipe first: https://cookieandkate.com/best-black-beans-recipe/

Capture.JPG

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1