Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

11 hours ago, lazarus said:

Friends came by for dinner last night. Decided to make two entrees & skip salad.

Rack of lamb with potatoes & Sole Meniure with sweet potatoes

20210802_182323.jpg

20210802_181155.jpg

Capers and more butter please for sole meunière! 🤪

5 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Capers and more butter please for sole meunière! 🤪

I did my shopping at Costco and just could not get my head around buying a gallon of capers...

Likewise, I'll be eating sole for the rest of the week. 🙂

20210803_182816.jpg

20210803_182828.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:17 AM, lazarus said:

Friends came by for dinner last night. Decided to make two entrees & skip salad.

Rack of lamb with potatoes & Sole Meniure with sweet potatoes

20210802_182323.jpg

20210802_181155.jpg

Looks very tasty

• Thanks 1

A  very long time ago, while TW was still in LOS, but we talked  on the phone at least twice daily.  I used to buy a bag of premixed and washed rabbit food from the store on the way home from work.  An actual rabbit started wandering through my back yard, so I started tossing some of my salad it's way.  This went on for quite a while, and TW got a kick out of me describing it to her.  She was born in the year of the rabbit.

The rabbit became so bold as to head butt me in the leg when I came home tired after work, to make sure it got some salad.  But it wouldn't last very long. I saw it with a leg wound one time, either a feral cat or a coyote I guess caught it before it got into the safety of the double fence line.  Not much longer after that I had to eat my rabbit food by myself.

It was grey and white.

TW eventually joined me there.  No feral cats or coyotes got anywhere near her.

Edited by tko