Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Love Lebanese food. Spotted this place near the Thai Embassy. 

Have never been to Lebanon, but have tried Lebanese places from Thailand to Spain to the Netherlands. Nowhere comes anywhere close to the Lebanese places in West London, they're superb👌 

20210809_132938.jpg

20210809_132931.jpg

20210809_132621.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Have never been to Lebanon, but have tried Lebanese places from Thailand to Spain to the Netherlands. Nowhere comes anywhere close to the Lebanese places in West London, they're superb

I've never been to Lebanon either but I've eaten Lebo food in Syria,Saudi,Oman and a host of other places.When I worked in Oman I think our cooks were Lebanese & the food was superb.

I must try West London!

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

I've never been to Lebanon either but I've eaten Lebo food in Syria,Saudi,Oman and a host of other places.When I worked in Oman I think our cooks were Lebanese & the food was superb.

I must try West London!

Had a chat with the waiter, who's Lebanese. I was complimenting them on their food. He said it's not quite the same as Lebanon, some things they can't get at the moment, but close.

Was lovely, tip given!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Had a chat with the waiter, who's Lebanese. I was complimenting them on their food. He said it's not quite the same as Lebanon, some things they can't get at the moment, but close.

Was lovely, tip given!

Looks fabulous !!!

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

Have never been to Lebanon, but have tried Lebanese places from Thailand to Spain to the Netherlands. Nowhere comes anywhere close to the Lebanese places in West London, they're superb👌 

20210809_132938.jpg

20210809_132931.jpg

20210809_132621.jpg

Fantastic looking meal there mate

On 8/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, boydeste said:

Chicken Phaal made in the slow cooker on a bed of rice.

IMG_20210807_17178.jpg

I've got to get my ass in gear and make a pot of that. Looks lovely. The type of food you could almost inhale and still go back for seconds or thirds.

• Like 1