Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

That omelette looks quite tasty. Asked my lady to up my daily two egg omelette to three eggs as my increased girth was demanding more to fill it.

I have trouble flipping over anything less than a four egger, as they often fall apart.

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I have trouble flipping over anything less than a four egger, as they often fall apart.

I use two pans. One to cook the omelette and another to cook hash browns. When time to flip the omelette I slide the hash browns on to a plate, then turn the omelette pan over on top of the hash brown pan. Hash browns gets slipped back into the empty pan and when the omelette is firm enough I'll fold it over.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Monster = big.    Cheers !

i understood what you meant Mr. Glass, but me being a greedy bugger that would be just a normal size, to be eaten with a tin of baked beans or maybe a heap of chips. As i said before, it does look bloody nice, good honest grub........

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

That omelette looks quite tasty. Asked my lady to up my daily two egg omelette to three eggs as my increased girth was demanding more to fill it.

I must of had a miss-spent youth or been led astray somewhere, as i use 5 size 'O' for my omelettes, it used to be 6 back in my working days but now i'm leading a lazy life i find 5 is adequate if accompanied with suitable fillings and something on the side.....

3 hours ago, SteveBC said:

I must of had a miss-spent youth or been led astray somewhere, as i use 5 size 'O' for my omelettes, it used to be 6 back in my working days but now i'm leading a lazy life i find 5 is adequate if accompanied with suitable fillings and something on the side.....

6 works for me too. When I was young, there was popular theory of trying to minimize cholesterol from the yolks, Mom would limit me to 2-3 eggs on a Sunday. I don’t subscribe to that anymore, when doing steak & eggs for weight loss, I’d have 8-10 whole eggs a day, but after a week not touch any for over a month. But when you hear stories of strongmen like Alexeev who would have 2 dozen every morning…….not sure if that’s a great idea long-term. 

But as I’ve posted recently, the whole carnivore/KETO lifestyle is quite extreme and not sustainable IMO.  A 36-40 hour fast once a week works wonders, and I’m not depriving myself of carbohydrates. Plus even after a huge re-feed, I find I gain back about 2 pounds or less. On KETO, I’m not lying, I could gain back 8 pounds just from having a pasta, after a week of steak/eggs. So from my limited experience, fasting leads to better fat loss, while the initial gains from ZERO carb is largely water weight