Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

Chocolate weatabix with mini Chocolate shreddies for brunch today.

20240502_104800.jpg

Well, the bran will help you to shit out all of the sugar. 

555555555 !

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

A spiced up beef stew in the slow cooker on a bed of buttered mash.

20240502_173539.jpg

Fcuk me mate !  You outdid yourself on that one. 

Would also be good on a pile of egg noodles.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Finally cracked, couldn't face another chicken sausage and warmed up processed ham at the hotel buffet.So took a taxi to O'malleys Irish pub on the Si lom rd for an Irish breakfast minus the eggs,my wife had what she described as a lovely Pad Thai Gung.

20240504_115230.jpg

20240504_115237.jpg

Any reason for the minus the egg? Or most likely just that the plate is already full. Looks great

On 5/2/2024 at 6:56 PM, boydeste said:

Chocolate weatabix with mini Chocolate shreddies for brunch today.

20240502_104800.jpg

Used to eat cereal every morning but haven’t for a while, but bought some muesli a couple of days ago.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Used to eat cereal every morning but haven’t for a while, but bought some muesli a couple of days ago.

Just treated myself to a box of bran flake/nut mix. Marvelous.

Also the usual Museli mix that I blend in with my yogurt and raisins. A Glasseye breakfast staple.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Any reason for the minus the egg? Or most likely just that the plate is already full. Looks great

Never eaten eggs for as long as I can remember.

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

Never eaten eggs for as long as I can remember.

Ah a closet vegan.. everything looks great with that breakfast especially the sausage and bacon (and the toast & butter). But i would have gone for fried egg.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

On my last trip to Ubon I bought a large tin of Quaker Oats in Makro....It remains unopened. Just too bloody hot to eat them at the moment !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

On my last trip to Ubon I bought a large tin of Quaker Oats in Makro....It remains unopened. Just too bloody hot to eat them at the moment !!!

Just had some the other day. But I pimped them up wrong and they tasted like shit. I ate it anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Binlid said:

Finally cracked, couldn't face another chicken sausage and warmed up processed ham at the hotel buffet.So took a taxi to O'malleys Irish pub on the Si lom rd for an Irish breakfast minus the eggs,my wife had what she described as a lovely Pad Thai Gung.

20240504_115230.jpg

20240504_115237.jpg

That is a great sight, a lovely looking brekky. Well worth getting to the location in order to eat that.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Salmon fillet, on potato, spinach with asparagus. 400 baht and excellent 🙂.just right for the real feel 44 degrees day in BKK🥵

IMG_20240505_132348.jpg

I've never seen anything like it.

Certainly creative. And healthy !

• Thumbs Up 1