Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

36 minutes ago, boydeste said:

10 to 12 ounces of steak is enough for me these days.

Me too if i'm making a sandwich but more is required for a plated meal.

I must also mention that from what i see in your pictures, you actually cook your steak and those lovely looking sausages.

I've pretty much given up ordering beefsteak when dining out now, as no bugger will actually cook it. I always ask for "brown all the way through, no pink please" But it is almost never the case when it arrives, and if you send it back to the kitchen to be cooked you then have the veggies / chips etc cold.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Me too if i'm making a sandwich but more is required for a plated meal.

I must also mention that from what i see in your pictures, you actually cook your steak and those lovely looking sausages.

I've pretty much given up ordering beefsteak when dining out now, as no bugger will actually cook it. I always ask for "brown all the way through, no pink please" But it is almost never the case when it arrives, and if you send it back to the kitchen to be cooked you then have the veggies / chips etc cold.

Talking of sausages. Dinner tonight. 

20211123_161802.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

In Shepherd's Bush for the Deacon Blue gig at Hammersmith later tonight. Staying at the same hotel as Saturday night. Thought I'd give the Vegan takeaway across the road a try.

Pumpkin and sweet potato curry, quinoa, plantain and rainbow salad. Bought a crusty roll and cherry Pepsi Max to accompany it

IMG_20211124_152802.jpg

IMG_20211124_153013.jpg

IMG_20211124_160451.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

In Shepherd's Bush for the Deacon Blue gig at Hammersmith later tonight. Staying at the same hotel as Saturday night. Thought I'd give the Vegan takeaway across the road a try.

Pumpkin and sweet potato curry, quinoa, plantain and rainbow salad. Bought a crusty roll and cherry Pepsi Max to accompany it

IMG_20211124_152802.jpg

IMG_20211124_153013.jpg

IMG_20211124_160451.jpg

Looks fabulous Gal. I'm guessing very good flavor. 

And certainly will clean out the lower half in the morning.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Thanksgiving.jpg

Our evolution of the meal in Thailand:

At the start, we source a hard to find in our area turkey which was ridiculously expensive.  We pull leftover turkey out of the freezer for months.

Later, we switch to chicken.  A 3kg bird could usually be found in the freezer section.

Now, we just get the parts we want.  If three people want a drumstick, get three, etc.  They also roast faster than a whole bird and there's less waste

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, tko said:

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Thanksgiving.jpg

At the start, we source a hard to find in our area turkey which was ridiculously expensive.  We pull leftover turkey out of the freezer for months.

Later, we switch to chicken.  A 3kg bird could usually be found in the freezer section.

Now, we just get the parts we want.  If three people want a drumstick, get three, etc.  They also roast faster than a whole bird and there's less waste

Happy Thanksgiving 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tko said:

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Thanksgiving.jpg

Have a great day.

• Thanks 1