Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Lunch at ban pal in khao khalok,Tom Yum gung and seafood salad mince pork,passable its been better,and her portion of chips she ordered was pathetic.

For a Friday it's usually busy not today only another 2 couples ,so I'm wondering if they have changed chef or something.

Still, away to order ice green tea and sit across the road to chill,surely they can't get that wrong.

20230519_120749.jpg20230519_120810.jpg20230519_120903.jpg20230519_121815.jpg20230519_122026.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

So this was fun.  I went out to buy baguettes, similar to one I posted recently with my added cheese, ham and onion, and bought a couple sucessfully.  On my way back I passed a fried chicken stall and thought they looked good so bought a couple of legs.  Into the 711 for something and I picked up a pork and chicken burger too cos it's always good for a quick snack, and when I came out there was a lovely smell coming from a stall so I had to have a look there too.

I ended up with these - don't know if they've got a name - but it was a pancake (quite sweet) which was allowed to set a bit then had an egg cracked into it, small pieces of sausage added and some minced pork and sauce.  10 baht each and the small one at the top was complimentary but had no filling except for a bit sauce.

Chicken, pork burger and bread into the fridge and I ate these last things which had definitely not been my plan when I set out.

street food 01.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

28 minutes ago, KWA said:

So this was fun.  I went out to buy baguettes, similar to one I posted recently with my added cheese, ham and onion, and bought a couple sucessfully.  On my way back I passed a fried chicken stall and thought they looked good so bought a couple of legs.  Into the 711 for something and I picked up a pork and chicken burger too cos it's always good for a quick snack, and when I came out there was a lovely smell coming from a stall so I had to have a look there too.

I ended up with these - don't know if they've got a name - but it was a pancake (quite sweet) which was allowed to set a bit then had an egg cracked into it, small pieces of sausage added and some minced pork and sauce.  10 baht each and the small one at the top was complimentary but had no filling except for a bit sauce.

Chicken, pork burger and bread into the fridge and I ate these last things which had definitely not been my plan when I set out.

street food 01.jpg

We have a lady that comes around about 3 times a week on a motocye and cart. She does a small drink and pancake for 10 baht for the children...Lovely woman ...!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, tko said:

image.jpeg

I hit the jackpot on These chicken  drumettes at the lotus extra they had packages of 10 marked down from 42 baht to 25 baht as they were couple days from use by date. I bought all they had 10 packs they are in the freezer . Love these done in the Air Fryer

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Prime rib for my birthday……delicious cut of meat. Always thought The Keg was vastly a overrated restaurant chain here in 🇨🇦 , but the food and decor really surprised me

IMG_1814.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

HBD young man.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, galenkia said:

Tabbouleh salad for lunch and a banana.

IMG_0324.jpeg

That banana is exactly as I like them.

Here it is easy to grow/buy/get given them green, hang them up outside and just pluck one as they reach the ripeness that you like ....

... So! To @galenkia and anybody living in the South of England, do you only buy them as you wish to eat them, if not how do you ripen them? Outside, inside on the window sill or what?

Ripe bananas, dates, olives and carrots are how I intend to keep myself "regular" because I'm a right miserable fucker if a miss a shit by an hour let alone a day!

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Prime rib for my birthday……delicious cut of meat. Always thought The Keg was vastly a overrated restaurant chain here in 🇨🇦 , but the food and decor really surprised me

IMG_1814.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

Happy birthday, hope you had a good day.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That banana is exactly as I like them.

Here it is easy to grow/buy/get given them green, hang them up outside and just pluck one as they reach the ripeness that you like ....

... So! To @galenkia and anybody living in the South of England, do you only buy them as you wish to eat them, if not how do you ripen them? Outside, inside on the window sill or what?

Ripe bananas, dates, olives and carrots are how I intend to keep myself "regular" because I'm a right miserable fucker if a miss a shit by an hour let alone a day!

I usually buy them semi green so they last the week, by around Wednesday they are usually nice as I like them.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

IMG_1814.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

A very happy birthday to you!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1