Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yesterday my main drinking mate finally left to move back up North.... I have promised him my doors, windows and frames ..... and my dodgy leccy meter ..

We hit my homebrew, bought fish and somtam, and cooked some chunks of ka moo in BBQ sauce..

imgpsh_fullsize_anim.png

I felt the whole impact of that post mate. Teared me up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I felt the whole impact of that post mate. Teared me up. 

He has been a damned good friend for more than 10 years. He has helped me with building work around the house, especially my little seat out on the road under my tree..

... During the really bad flooding several years ago he lost everything.. bloody everything ..... as did many of our neighbours. He tried to rescue his large Thai style water container so we floated it across the water to higher ground but when it hit concrete it split open..His very last possession. We just stood there and laughed..!!!

• Great Info 1
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

He has been a damned good friend for more than 10 years. He has helped me with building work around the house, especially my little seat out on the road under my tree..

... During the really bad flooding several years ago he lost everything.. bloody everything ..... as did many of our neighbours. He tried to rescue his large Thai style water container so we floated it across the water to higher ground but when it hit concrete it split open..His very last possession. We just stood there and laughed..!!!

The memories of your time their will be deep, lasting, and cherished.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

I didn't know that they are on Soi 13. Is that new ?

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

No idea , not really an area I know well 

It changed from a Coffee shop just before covid, so I am guessing its been open around 4 years now.

They do a superb chicken salad in there.

Edited by boydeste
  • Great Info 1