What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

I went back to Lotus looking for some more large bottles of the Carabao dunkel. Typically, they'd completely sold out, but then I noticed a gopher stacking a shelf with packs of half-litre cans of it. A closer look and at just 552 Baht for a dozen half-litre cans that might be the best beer bargain in Pattaya right now. I bought a pack and it's fine, but I wonder how they can turn this stuff out at just 46 Baht for a large can?

IMG20240222171634.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Chang Espresso Lager is a 4.8% ABV lager beer infused with an original blend of arabica-robusta coffee beans. Sourced exclusively from South East Asian plantations.

Doesn't really taste like coffee to me, a bit of a caramel flavour. I like it, but would not be a beer i would drink as draft beer.

20240225_211501.jpg

• Surprised 1

15 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Been drinking Brains SA, Rhymney Export and Spitfire at the Great Western Pub in Cardiff. Had a lovely afternoon drinking with Gazza (@Binlid).

Needed the steak and kidney pudding to soak it all up.

IMG20240229112216.jpg

IMG20240229132027.jpg

IMG20240229132015.jpg

Edit, now in the Neath Wetherspoon, having another Brains SA, waiting for the wife and child. Can't take much more, need a sleep.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Been drinking Brains SA, Rhymney Export and Spitfire at the Great Western Pub in Cardiff. Had a lovely afternoon drinking with Gazza (@Binlid).

IMG20240229112216.jpg

IMG20240229132027.jpg

IMG20240229132015.jpg

Thanks for lunch Dave it was smashing to catch up with you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Horizondave said:

IMG20240229112216.jpg

IMG20240229132027.jpg

IMG20240229132015.jpg

That looks like something I would truly enjoy in the near future. 

I'd lap that up in a devils heartbeat.    

• Thumbs Up 1

I decided to have a shave today so I had to boil a kettle as we've no hot water on tap up here in Korat.

On looking inside said kettle there was a dead spider floating in there.Probably about half an inch in diameter.

So it's quite likely that I've been drinking tea infused with essence of boiled spider....😂

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I decided to have a shave today so I had to boil a kettle as we've no hot water on tap up here in Korat.

On looking inside said kettle there was a dead spider floating in there.Probably about half an inch in diameter.

So it's quite likely that I've been drinking tea infused with essence of boiled spider....😂

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, 555.....

• Thumbs Up 1

An Irish Stout at 7% or more accurately a Thairish stout😛 very good, need to find out the brewer's name( edit, apparently brewed in Hua Hin on behalf of Mycraft)

IMG_20240302_181331.jpg

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3