Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Recommended Posts

Hmmmmm, Americans organising a garlic festival but making fun of the french......🙄🙄

Concerning the killing, sorry, but it will go on forever....Not even newsworthy anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Hmmmmm, Americans organising a garlic festival but making fun of the french......🙄🙄

Concerning the killing, sorry, but it will go on forever....Not even newsworthy anymore.

 

Wrong. Very newsworthy and very disgusting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Wrong. Very newsworthy and very disgusting.

Five died here on the same date ...

http://www.startribune.com/5-found-dead-in-chippewa-county-wisconsin/513338712/

seems its a regular occurrence over there ...

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

i'm sure the concerned politicians offered  "thoughts and prayers" and not much else 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Wrong. Very newsworthy and very disgusting.

Not a week passes without a shooting...Since decades....

5 only ?

http://vpc.org/regulating-the-gun-industry/gun-deaths-compared-to-motor-vehicle-deaths/

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/future-perfect/2018/12/11/18135976/gun-deaths-us-2017-suicide

Etc, etc.....

Edited by Thai Spice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

hahahahahahaha.

#thoughsandprayers.

Laughing about mass murder. 

No more needs to be said about your character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Glasseye said:

Laughing about mass murder. 

No more needs to be said about your character.

Well it is a standing joke in the USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Well it is a standing joke in the USA.

Millions of us don't see it as a joke.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

Millions of us don't see it as a joke.

The gun laws are are joke and by default are promoting the slaughtering.

 Reply to the post not the poster as personal attacks are not wanted here on the forum.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

The gun laws are are joke and by default are promoting the slaughtering.

 Reply to the post not the poster as personal attacks are not wanted here on the forum.

 

dont appreciated the post. i'll respond as I see fit. 

dont post insulting stuff. and dont tell me how to post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Glasseye said:

dont appreciated the post. i'll respond as I see fit. 

dont post insulting stuff. and dont tell me how to post.

Ok Bro, Up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Millions of us don't see it as a joke.

Trouble is most don't give a fcuk ... otherwise politicians would be listening and do something about it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Trouble is most don't give a fcuk ... otherwise politicians would be listening and do something about it 

People would give a f**k if they were family or a first responder. Those types of incidents are very truamatic for a community. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Ok Bro, Up to you.

I;m not your bro, mate.

  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🙄

3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

The gun laws are are joke and by default are promoting the slaughtering.

 Reply to the post not the poster as personal attacks are not wanted here on the forum.

 

dont appreciated the post. i'll respond as I see fit. 

dont post insulting stuff. and dont tell me how to post.

  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

People would give a f**k if they were family or a first responder. Those types of incidents are very truamatic for a community. 

I agree , but from the outside it looks like your country as a whole  has become desensitised to this type of violence and even after Las Vegas / Virginia Tech / Sandyhook /  Santa Fe / etc etc nothing changes 

after unless of course the perp happens to be a Muslim , then it's terrorism and you are all under attack ...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

People would give a f**k if they were family or a first responder. Those types of incidents are very truamatic for a community. 

If they gave a f**k they would demonstrate massively for gun control, not for the protection of some old cowboy era rule.... And gun control mean ZERO guns, except for law enforcement (and even for those it remains a question...)

I agree, its not the gun that kills but the people. So, explain me why 2 other countries with a huge gun ownership (Switzerland and Israel) don't have this problem ? Different state of mind (gently expressed...)

ALL, I mean ALL the civilized countries in the world look at this mayhem shaking their head, or smiling depending on their mood.

Me, I dont give a shit TBH, its your country, your rules. Don't come crying everytime it happens, it is of your making.

Amen. 

 

 

  • Thumbs Up 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I agree , but from the outside it looks like your country as a whole  has become desensitised to this type of violence and even after Las Vegas / Virginia Tech / Sandyhook /  Santa Fe / etc etc nothing changes 

after unless of course the perp happens to be a Muslim , then it's terrorism and you are all under attack ...

If America did not change its gun laws when President Reagan was shot i can't see them doing it over regular citizen's.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

If they gave a f**k they would demonstrate massively for gun control, not for the protection of some old cowboy era rule.... And gun control mean ZERO guns, except for law enforcement (and even for those it remains a question...)

I agree, its not the gun that kills but the people. So, explain me why 2 other countries with a huge gun ownership (Switzerland and Israel) don't have this problem ? Different state of mind (gently expressed...)

ALL, I mean ALL the civilized countries in the world look at this mayhem shaking their head, or smiling depending on their mood.

Me, I dont give a shit TBH, its your country, your rules. Don't come crying everytime it happens, it is of your making.

Amen. 

 

 

Great post, nailed it on the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Well it is a standing joke in the USA.

 

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

huh?

I agree.... huh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always find interesting, if not amusing, when laws pertaining to the US constitution bring to the front people from outside the US suggesting "just change the law".
Headcount means nothing, electoral college means nothing and a president cannot sign an amendment in to law and not can he veto it.
How about a super majority in both legislative branches in the federal government (or by state convention) to even bring a constitutional amendment or repeal on the table.
The federal government cannot repeal, change of amend the constitution.
I takes 75% of the several states to ratify any change... again no headcount.
It certainly is possible to change the constitution, it is even possible to change it to headcount on a ballot for people to vote on is all it takes.
It is all outlined in article 5 of the constitution as to how it can be done.
SIMPLE!

PS: I am pro gun control

BTW: it is heading the wrong direction.

DLFSAlJ.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

 

I agree, its not the gun that kills but the people.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...