COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

50 minutes ago, fforest said:

Maybe this will become the new normal for anti-maskers to go grocery shopping......

I'll guarantee that's a lot more uncomfortable than wearing a mask.

Maskhole!

5827754-3x2-xlarge.jpg?v=2

Edited by fygjam

49 minutes ago, fforest said:

Maybe this will become the new normal for anti-maskers to go grocery shopping......

Do gamers make good soldiers? | HowStuffWorks

Sadly, thats where the world is heading to !

Australia, curfew ? FFS, when did we had a curfew in any developped country since WW2 ? 

All this for a virus ? But, hey, Allelhuia, praise the lord its the right thing to do and it saves lives .....

Hahaha FFS ! Anyway, off to the beach. 

And I dont give a hoot ! 

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Sadly, thats where the world is heading to !

Australia MELBOURNE, curfew ? FFS, when did we had a curfew in any developped country since WW2 ? 

All this for a virus ? But, hey, Allelhuia, praise the lord its the right thing to do and it saves lives .....

Hahaha FFS ! Anyway, off to the beach. 

And I dont give a hoot ! 

About a month ago unless you're saying the USA in an undeveloped country.

BLM protesters given 5pm curfew by Met police

The curfew and other lockdown measures in MELBOURNE were deemed necessary because selfish fuking kunts didn't think social distancing applied to them, didn't think a need for wearing masks when out in public applied to them, didn't think that if feeling unwell to isolate until tested applied to them, didn't think that if tested positive to isolate applied to them.

MELBOURNE is experiencing the most severe form of lockdown because of selfish kunts who questioned (and disobeyed) the measures necessary to control a virus.

Case numbers were rising and people were dying but that doesn't bother selfish kunts!

Edited by fygjam
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, fygjam said:

The curfew and other lockdown measures in MELBOURNE were deemed necessary because selfish fuking kunts didn't think social distancing applied to them, didn't think a need for wearing masks when out in public applied to them, didn't think that if feeling unwell to isolate until tested applied to them, didn't think that if tested positive to isolate applied to them.

MELBOURNE is experiencing the most severe form of lockdown because of selfish kunts who questioned (and disobeyed) the measures necessary to control a virus.

Case numbers were rising and people were dying but that doesn't bother selfish kunts!

Dont start me on the US ....

And yep, if ypu take it like that, I am a selfish c**t....

So, anybody scared of this virus, please stay home but let others live their live as they want.

FROGS FREEDOM MATTERS !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

And yep, if ypu take it like that, I am a selfish c**t....

So, anybody scared of this virus, please stay home but let others live their live as they want.

FROGS FREEDOM MATTERS !

FROGS like this.

CT2%20adult%20labels%20NSW%20DPI%20broch

4 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Relax, do like me ....

Sit back, listen to the waves and the reggae, watch the waitresses ass and enjoy a beer....

I am too old to take this histeria seriously !

And who says I don't.

Just that I do it with a bit of consideration for others.

Sort of what living in a society is about.

5 minutes ago, fygjam said:

And who says I don't.

Just that I do it with a bit of consideration for others.

Sort of what living in a society is about.

You mean, like sitting on the terrace with a mask and sunglasses (God forbid the virus attacks your eyes.. ) ?

Society ? Nazi Germany thought they had found the right society ....

Whatever floats your boat, but dont try to impact my freedom in any way.

Thats the base of society.

End.

9 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

You mean, like sitting on the terrace with a mask and sunglasses (God forbid the virus attacks your eyes.. ) ?

Society ? Nazi Germany thought they had found the right society ....

Whatever floats your boat, but dont try to impact my freedom in any way.

Thats the base of society.

End.

Why do I need a mask and sunglasses?

image.png

Those active cases are all from overseas and were detected in quarantine. Quarantine works!

We don't have local transmission because society followed the initial restrictions.

Now we can go to pubs, restaurants, football stadiums (at half capacity). If the selfish kunts in Victoria had followed the rules and thought of others they might be enjoying the same freedoms rather than having to curfew.

The basis of society is you freedom only goes so far. Until it impacts the freedom of others at which point you are restricted.

Do you cover your genitals when out in public?

If you operate a motor vehicle, are you licensed and obey the road rules?

When flying on a commercial airliner do you expect the crew to be appropriately qualified?

If you required major surgery would you expect the surgeon and operating theatre staff to be qualified, masked, gloved and gowned?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is anyone else hearing rather different mood music about Covid-19? It's fairly quiet music at the moment, but getting louder.

The vibes that I am picking up from the UK and US governments, and the WHO, are saying Covid-19 is here and not going away; we have to learn to live with it. Eliminating it, like New Zealand and Thailand, is not an option.

The lockdown bought us time to slow down the advance of the pandemic, learn more about the virus, develop some better treatments, and make some progress in developing a vaccine. But from now on, each person will be responsible for his/her own safety. Probably a way of calculating a person's level of risk will be issued, taking into account age, obesity, underlying health conditions, etc. 

Governments will continue to assist general safety by banning events with crowds, mandating the wearing of masks in particular environments, and ordering more severe restrictions in any areas that show signs of a rapid increase in infection, but they won't do much more than that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

You forgot stupidity (like hoarding bog paper) and paranoia .....

I consider hoarding toilet paper an example of bringing out the worst in people.  An action of unnecessary greed, selfishness and plain stupidity

Fear is different to Paranoia if the threat is genuine and a natural reaction to a perceived danger.  

Denial and  disregard of the existence and nature of the virus, coupled with the unwillingness to participate in measures that may protect oneself and others has brought out the very worst in people. 

Just my opinion

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 5:11 AM, fygjam said:

Which part of the USA was that in?

On 8/4/2020 at 5:25 AM, Thai Spice said:

Do you believe everything you read on here?

20 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Who cares. He asked the question

Anyone that cares about information posted being accurate?

20 minutes ago, fygjam said:

I gave an answer.

With another hastily googled example which you failed to digest, despite the thought behind it.

31 minutes ago, KWA said:

Anyone that cares about information posted being accurate?

With another hastily googled example which you failed to digest, despite the thought behind it.

So there were no curfews imposed in the USA.

Be accurate now.

PS: My answer was a damn sight more accurate than those touting 150,000 as the official figure released by the Australian Government about the possible number of Covid-19 deaths!

Edited by fygjam

5 minutes ago, fygjam said:

So there were no curfews imposed in the USA.

Be accurate now.

I don't know but would guess that there was, but I don't normally rely on google for my post content here.  Certainly the one you found and used as an example in your reply wasn't in the USA.

6 minutes ago, fygjam said:

PS: My answer was a damn sight more accurate than those touting 150,000 as the official figure released by the Australian Government about the possible number of Covid-19 deaths!

It's certainly the result you get when you do the arithmetic the Australian health guy invited the audience to do at a press conference to the nation, using figures he did not dispute (I think he referred to one as Merkel's numbers).  Whether they were officially used or not by the government, you can't unsay what was said as you tried to do when roobob mentioned the 150,000 number.  Not worth going over again, but accuracy again didn't seem to figure in your responses, and I think you realise that.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, biggles said:

"I am too old to take this histeria seriously !" 

Strange attitude, I am too old NOT to take it seriously! 

As I always say, to each his own. You react / act like you want, just dont expect or try to impose that as a rule.