COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

29 minutes ago, roobob said:

Err what message.... where is the list you went on about??

Living in fear...555..... from what??? You mean living with the fear like you for when can get a booster shot after being told that get two jabs and things will be all ok.... 555.

I will wait for the list...surely you and Dicky boy could not be spreading false news could you??.

cheers

:lol: 

No one mentioned a list but you.

Your fear is palpable.

You know it's the start.

Well done Thailand :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fforest said:

We are not all eagar and proud I might add to be a part of this madness that the world has become...

Well, all through life you have choices.

You make them choices, and live with the consequences.

Looks like you'll have a big choice soon. 

6 hours ago, Krapow said:

Yep, good stuff, less chance of meeting a nutter on holiday is all good in my world. Read it on Saturday night, your windowlicker sites are always behind the times though ...

Speaking of which, have they picked up on it being reported some Immigration places in Thailand are now distinguishing between vaccinated and non vaccinated?   

Was always gonna happen, they are/were just waiting until they had enough vaccines on offer before implemented. Seems they're thinking that will be soon ...

:default_detective: :default_bitenails: :default_ball:

11 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

You keep mentioning a "list"but perhaps that is in your own mind.  No list was mentioned

Krapow wrote

"Speaking of which, have they picked up on it being reported some Immigration places in Thailand are now distinguishing between vaccinated and non vaccinated? "  

This is all becoming rather circular and pointless point scoring 

Please accept my apology from adding a singular word in "list" from what Krapow posted above. How dare I.

So I will ask the question again.... What are the names of some of these Immigration places in Thailand that are now distinguishing between vaccinated and non vaccinated.

Please do not put them in a list...just a simple sentence will do.

cheers   

@Yessongs I had my booster at 2pm UK time yesterday.I've got a sore arm where she put the needle in but so far all is fine.

She said it was OK for me to go to the gym so long as I don't do anything strenuous....kinda defeats the object so I went for a 4.5 mile walk this afternoon & now about to go to the pub to exercise my arm with some Guinness.

I'll let you know if anything crops up.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, roobob said:

Please accept my apology from adding a singular word in "list" from what Krapow posted above. How dare I.

So I will ask the question again.... What are the names of some of these Immigration places in Thailand that are now distinguishing between vaccinated and non vaccinated.

Please do not put them in a list...just a simple sentence will do.

cheers   

Apology accepted Robert!

Great to see you finally show some humility and deference to your betters.

Now if you could also access some counselling for your irrational fears, you'd be well on the road to recovery and redemption. 

Yours in hope and kind regards

Sigmund

• Haha 3

Here I thought we had it pretty good in our little corner of Canada but the boom is going to lower again, thanks to a sudden increase in the number of new and active cases:

https://yukon.ca/en/news/state-emergency-declared-response-increased-spread-covid-19-yukon?fbclid=IwAR2V6raWZ7iLSQaOtDuiyet1G__N6yKMI3CiLinrNYfkI3J4mVQj_JcdRS4

I knew the rule about showing proof of vaccination to be served in bars and restaurants was coming and I'm not sure how the pubs I frequent are going to go about this - they can hardly afford to hire someone to check everyone's credentials when they enter these places, they are just small pubs and have a hard enough time finding help as it is; on the other hand most of the customers are regulars and are known - mind you, there are a few hard-core anti-vaxxers who will have to have their jabs or drink at home now, I guess...for me, I am sure not looking forward to wearing that wretched face mask again. People sure freak out easily, though - I was in a local big-box store today and just about everyone was wearing masks, something you would not have seen last week, even though the mandate does not start until the 13th and is supposed to last until at least Dec. 3, which I can pretty well guarantee will be extended. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Here I thought we had it pretty good in our little corner of Canada but the boom is going to lower again, thanks to a sudden increase in the number of new and active cases:

Yeah...Covid definitely thrives in cold winter weather conditions...

The current US 'risk' map clearly shows this:

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Of course...if a person is vaccinated the risk of infection & death goes way down...

Capture2.JPG

Source: 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

Edited by lazarus

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Apology accepted Robert!

Great to see you finally show some humility and deference to your betters.

Now if you could also access some counselling for your irrational fears, you'd be well on the road to recovery and redemption. 

Yours in hope and kind regards

Sigmund

Maybe it would help if you do not post up speculation by Dickie boy trying to pass it of as fact........ 555

cheers 

Nothing strange about this...Nope....

( Most countries are past the carrot phase and they have moved on to the stick phase )....

Well, you had your "free" burger and your free donut, you had your "free" beer, you had free lottery tickets and now...

COVID-19: Vienna brothel offers customers 30 minutes with 'lady of their choice' in exchange for taking coronavirus jab and providing them at the brothel....

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-vienna-brothel-offers-customers-30-minutes-with-lady-of-their-choice-in-exchange-for-coronavirus-jab-12464616

A woman dressed as a nurse sits next to Gerhard after a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination in a brothel in Vienna

A woman dressed as nurse poses at a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination centre in a brothel in Vienna, Austria November 8, 2021. Picture taken November 8, 2021. REUTERS/Leonhard Foeger

Edited by fforest

7 hours ago, fforest said:

Nothing strange about this...Nope....

( Most countries are past the carrot phase and they have moved on to the stick phase )....

Well, you had your "free" burger and your free donut, you had your "free" beer, you had free lottery tickets and now...

COVID-19: Vienna brothel offers customers 30 minutes with 'lady of their choice' in exchange for taking coronavirus jab and providing them at the brothel....

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-vienna-brothel-offers-customers-30-minutes-with-lady-of-their-choice-in-exchange-for-coronavirus-jab-12464616

A woman dressed as a nurse sits next to Gerhard after a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination in a brothel in Vienna

A woman dressed as nurse poses at a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination centre in a brothel in Vienna, Austria November 8, 2021. Picture taken November 8, 2021. REUTERS/Leonhard Foeger

Old news

11 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Geez, Louise, for the one too lazy to do his own search, here's the post by Barrow about Immigration asking for proof of vaccination.

11 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Some are too scared of the truth ...

lol...hang on here...so twitter... etc... is now a reliable source ... but when fforest posts up the same... he gets hounded by you blokes.......lol.

cheers