Snooker

coxyhog

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Unreal…..that changed in a hurry

Ronnie struggled yesterday and was fortunate to be well in the lead because Brecel was crap.

Today Ronnie was still struggling but Brecel turned up and hammered him.

As much as I want Ronnie to win his 8th World title, I don't want him to be gifted it when he is playing only average.

• Like 1

Wee Mark will never get a better chance to win this now, and crown a brilliant season.

Been some turnaround, the mental health problems, the bankruptcy, the messy divorce, the huge weight loss etc.

The mindfulness he uses has been a revelation for him, both on and off the table. 

Bring it back to the Club wee man, the whole Town's behind you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Wee Mark will never get a better chance to win this now, and crown a brilliant season.

Been some turnaround, the mental health problems, the bankruptcy, the messy divorce, the huge weight loss etc.

The mindfulness he uses has been a revelation for him, both on and off the table. 

Totally agree, but he isn't playing his best either and will have to up his game if he wants to beat Selby or Higgins.

Also Si could win the whole thing too, he is probably playing the best of the lot of them but has to beat McGill first who is playing very well too!

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

He got a tough one next, Selby was awesome tonight, but tomorrow is another day!

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Classic last frame, Si wins. 

So Si or Brecel will be in the final.

I was glued to the TV most of the day, yesterday and got nothing done  grade A couch potato. Some of the most entertaining snooker I have ever seen.and I was switching between matches on BBC iPlayer.

The match between McGill and Si was brilliant especially the last few frames leading to a win by Si. Such a close battle.

Incredible performance from this 20 year old outsider and debutant reaching the Semis at the Crucible of all places. That young man will go far  even if he doesn't win or make the final. With Si and Brecel now in the mix  there could be some surprises, although I have a feeling that Selby must still be the favourite to win, but you never know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I was glued to the TV most of the day, yesterday and got nothing done  grade A couch potato. Some of the most entertaining snooker I have ever seen.and I was switching between matches on BBC iPlayer.

The match between McGill and Si was brilliant especially the last few frames leading to a win by Si. Such a close battle.

Incredible performance from this 20 year old outsider and debutant reaching the Semis at the Crucible of all places. That young man will go far  even if he doesn't win or make the final. With Si and Brecel now in the mix  there could be some surprises, although I have a feeling that Selby must still be the favourite to win, but you never know

Yes, it is always good to have some new blood in the final, Brecel vs Si will be exciting if they both turn up with their A game.

Selby is still the favourite and Alan will have to pick his game up if he is to stand a chance against him.

All bodes well for the next few days entertainment.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Brecel makes another mistake at start of frame 5 . His errors are giving Si an easy path. 

And it's 4-1 to Si. Fabulous. Early days but I would love to see him get to the Final

Nothing against Brecel apart from him having a rather large bottom 😁😁