Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hi all,

New member, live in Thailand and split my time between business in Pattaya and Uttaradit / Si Satchanalai ... been lurking a long time, but like the simple layout and ad-free experience.

I've worked all over the world - and late 2016 decided that i wanted to move to either Thailand or Peru (2 countries that are extremely similar!) - Thailand won out (was working between China and Singapore at the time - so Asia sort of edged it for me). got fed up of life in the UK and my kids had grown up - so was time for me to go and explore and do my passions for a change (mountain-biking) - thats why i love north Thailand - lots of great trails and mountains to chuck myself off!

regards

Chappo

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Chappo said:

Hi all,

New member, live in Thailand and split my time between business in Pattaya and Uttaradit / Si Satchanalai ... been lurking a long time, but like the simple layout and ad-free experience.

I've worked all over the world - and late 2016 decided that i wanted to move to either Thailand or Peru (2 countries that are extremely similar!) - Thailand won out (was working between China and Singapore at the time - so Asia sort of edged it for me). got fed up of life in the UK and my kids had grown up - so was time for me to go and explore and do my passions for a change (mountain-biking) - thats why i love north Thailand - lots of great trails and mountains to chuck myself off!

regards

Chappo

Welcome to the forum,sir.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chappo said:

Hi all,

regards

Chappo

Welcome and enjoy!

On 9/2/2018 at 7:43 AM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In my 50's & been coming to Pattaya since 2006, after Phuket was my preferred holiday destination during 2004-2006.

I am a condo owner (luckily currently rented out)

Last 8 years l have been 3 months in Pattaya and 3 months home, until Covid stuffed that up. I did however spend 9 continuous months in Pattaya in 2016.

Last 4 trips l have stayed over on the darkside.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2