Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hi, nice to have a new informative website for expat issues in Thailand.

I have lived in Ratchaburi Province since 2008. I am a longtime member of Alcoholics Anonymous and can work with English speakers as well as Thais, through a translator, that might be looking for help with alcohol or other substances.

I am working hard at enjoying life in retirement.

Tom Jansen

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2021 at 6:34 AM, Tom Jansen said:

Hi, nice to have a new informative website for expat issues in Thailand.

I have lived in Ratchaburi Province since 2008. I am a longtime member of Alcoholics Anonymous and can work with English speakers as well as Thais, through a translator, that might be looking for help with alcohol or other substances.

I am working hard at enjoying life in retirement.

Tom Jansen

Welcome to the board, sir.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Hi All. Names Shuggy. Been going to Thailand for 16 years. Will be back as soon as the world gets back to normal.

Hi Shuggy,

Welcome aboard mate, good to see you here and I recognise you from PT !

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi. It's been a long time. Got in touch with an old friend who said I should join. So I did. Looking at recent posts I realize I know some of the posters from the old days. Not much more to say at the moment. When will the old Pattaya return? All the best.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, sinclair1969 said:

Hi. It's been a long time. Got in touch with an old friend who said I should join. So I did. Looking at recent posts I realize I know some of the posters from the old days. Not much more to say at the moment. When will the old Pattaya return? All the best.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sinclair1969 said:

Welcome sinclair1969 

1 minute ago, Clownworker said:

Hello Guys, back after a long respite... I was a member before but sadly my account disappeared and I never bothered coming back. 

Hope all is well and I look forward to getting back in to the swing of things soon. 

Cheers, Joe 

Hi CW.

What was the account name that disappeared? I am happy to check and see what happened. 

Clownworker777 was the one, I’d appreciate it... Thanks, Nightcrawler. 

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

Hi CW.

What was the account name that disappeared? I am happy to check and see what happened. 

Nightcrawler, the name was Clownworker777... I appreciate it, thanks very much. Joe. 

3 minutes ago, Clownworker said:

Clownworker777 was the one, I’d appreciate it... Thanks, Nightcrawler. 

Nightcrawler, the name was Clownworker777... I appreciate it, thanks very much. Joe. 

No record of that membership name

Not sure what happened there. Anyway, you are here now. Welcome