Introduce yourself to the Forum

1 hour ago, Saintly said:

Visiting one of my all time favourite islands Phuket end of January.

Chill out with one of you awesome ladies .A dream come true.

but this isnt a site to find yourself women, be well aware of that as you enjoy what we DO discus  thx 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

German, 50+, living now for a while in Pattaya to save costs for energy like our government force us to do. Maybe also to have some fun tonight. I am here in Pattaya now for a couple of months, but don't like it so much to stay the whole year here. If you ever had good sex with girls from Germany, Turkey or Eastern Europe, you may understand me. If not, be happy not to know what you are missing.

Probably I will stay for 6 months and some days in Thailand to avoid paying taxes for another country I really not able to like any more. As you can read, my English is one of the best you can find worldwide. If you want to learn from me, you can visit me in Pattaya daily from 8 to 10 to improve your English skills.

If you don't like my jokes, you will have no breakfast!

I prefer massages and massages and massages at home. Normally I don't enter bars, gentlemen's clubs or agogos, but tomorrow is another day, who knows what stupid ideas I will have.

3 hours ago, TheKalkman said:

German, 50+, living now for a while in Pattaya to save costs for energy like our government force us to do. Maybe also to have some fun tonight. I am here in Pattaya now for a couple of months, but don't like it so much to stay the whole year here. If you ever had good sex with girls from Germany, Turkey or Eastern Europe, you may understand me. If not, be happy not to know what you are missing.

Probably I will stay for 6 months and some days in Thailand to avoid paying taxes for another country I really not able to like any more. As you can read, my English is one of the best you can find worldwide. If you want to learn from me, you can visit me in Pattaya daily from 8 to 10 to improve your English skills.

If you don't like my jokes, you will have no breakfast!

I prefer massages and massages and massages at home. Normally I don't enter bars, gentlemen's clubs or agogos, but tomorrow is another day, who knows what stupid ideas I will have.

welcome.  so that you know in advance this is not a sex search site hahaha. enjoy