Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hello All.

Just found this forum from a long time Pattaya based forum. 

Been coming to Pattaya since 2001. Trip 33 coming in March.

Inspite of the many changes over the years, still love the place.

Looking forward to perusing the various forums here and make worthwhile contributions.

Cheers and good luck to all members. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, chollico said:

Hello All.

Just found this forum from a long time Pattaya based forum. 

Been coming to Pattaya since 2001. Trip 33 coming in March.

Inspite of the many changes over the years, still love the place.

Looking forward to perusing the various forums here and make worthwhile contributions.

Cheers and good luck to all members. 

Welcome to our humble board mate.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 7:23 PM, Butch said:

Hi

I've been active on the forums since the late 90's in one way or another, always under the same username (but it's not me on Pattaya live called "Butch"). Recognise some BM's here from elsewhere.

We're based in the UK at the moment but also live in the RP (Philippines) just outside Manila whenever I can. I don't monger anymore, but still visit Pattaya specifically to catch up with friends and relax there. Even when you take the mongering out of the equation, Patts has some great hotels and restaurants.

Looking forward to making new friends, and possibly meeting up for some beers one day.

A very warm welcome mate, nice to see you posting here. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Clem said:

First post - South African here. Been visiting on average 4 times a year for the past 8 years. Thanks for all the posts and information - really informative 

Welcome mate,feel free to contribute pics etc. or just join in the banter,we are a friendly bunch here.

4 minutes ago, Clem said:

First post - South African here. Been visiting on average 4 times a year for the past 8 years. Thanks for all the posts and information - really informative 

I lived between Zim and Joburg for a while years ago, back before Bob complety lost the plot. 

Fishing  for Tiger fish up round Kariba a lot. 

Worked on a few gold mines amongst other 'stuff'. 

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I lived between Zim and Joburg for a while years ago, back before Bob complety lost the plot. 

Fishing  for Tiger fish up round Kariba a lot. 

Worked on a few gold mines amongst other 'stuff'. 

I am originally from Cape Town - seems South Africa is following in Zim’s footsteps with the land grabbing. I work rotation in Saudi Arabia currently - so not there too much...

Edited by Clem
Added some info

1 minute ago, Clem said:

I am originally from Cape Town - seems South Africa is following in Zim’s footsteps with the land grabbing 🙈

You'd think they would have see n and learnt! But it's Political and power, so who knows. 

Anyway, I'll say no more about it on this 'intro' thread. 

Welcome, any proper biltong is greatly appreciated lol

No worries buddy - heading to Pattaya for a few days end of Feb so if you that side of the world I can bring you a packet or 2? Its the pre packaged type though...fresh biltong that is vacuum packed gets real oily for some reason...tried taking it that way numerous time to the rig 🙈

13 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Welcome mate,feel free to contribute pics etc. or just join in the banter,we are a friendly bunch here.

Thanks Galenkia - already feel welcome. Not sure why my nationality is showing as American though on my profile? Any advice where to change it? Tried doing so on my profile but can only put in my birthday and some personal info.??

1 minute ago, Clem said:

Thanks Galenkia - already feel welcome. Not sure why my nationality is showing as American though on my profile? Any advice where to change it? Tried doing so on my profile but can only put in my birthday and some personal info.??

Not sure mate,admin or the mods should be able to help.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Clem said:

No worries buddy - heading to Pattaya for a few days end of Feb so if you that side of the world I can bring you a packet or 2? Its the pre packaged type though...fresh biltong that is vacuum packed gets real oily for some reason...tried taking it that way numerous time to the rig 🙈

Just miss you, in Thailand now, go back to London start of Feb. 

Next time, and thanks for the offer. 

10 minutes ago, Clem said:

Are you posting under an American IP address, sometimes that has an influence, but I am sure one of the admin will be here to sort ya out.

Edited by boydeste