Introduce yourself to the Forum

@Clem 

Try this... 

Click on the top right on your user name and a box will drop down and then click on Account Settings.

flag1.png

Then click on County.

flag2.png

Once you select the country flag click save and come out back to the forum ... 

Do-not change the flag multiple times without coming back out to the forum or it will not save your settings.

• Great Info 1

8 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

@Clem 

Try this... 

Click on the top right on your user name and a box will drop down and then click on Account Settings.

flag1.png

Then click on County.

flag2.png

Once you select the country flag click save and come out back to the forum ... 

Do-not change the flag multiple times without coming back out to the forum or it will not save your settings.

Thanks @Lanzalad

seems to be showing now 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, bangsaenguy said:

Hey guys,

Live in Thailand for 24 years. Good luck with your forum. Definitely room for a site that has reliable info. No need to say more.

33 minutes ago, Lord H Nelson said:

Alright everyone..just found out about the forum today, first came to Thailand/ pattaya 06..not been for a while. But back in LOS this year..so I'll be on here to learn the latest tips and tricks on how to navigate pattaya 2019. All the best.. LHN 

Welcome to the forum @bangsaenguy and @Lord H Nelson 👍🏼 👍🏼

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone, I have been posting on Pattayaforums for 12 years or more so wanted to join here. I am a reformed monger, met "the one" 6 years ago after happily mongering in Pattaya and Philippines for many years. I have so many friends from those years who still post and love to catch up with all the latest news. Hope to see you all here. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, biggles said:

Hi everyone, I have been posting on Pattayaforums for 12 years or more so wanted to join here. I am a reformed monger, met "the one" 6 years ago after happily mongering in Pattaya and Philippines for many years. I have so many friends from those years who still post and love to catch up with all the latest news. Hope to see you all here. 

Welcome to the board pal.

6 hours ago, biggles said:

Welcome to the forum @biggles 👍🏼

Been coming to Thailand since 19965, Pattaya since 1998. Average once per year, less than 10 days per trip.

Have decided to move to Pattaya to retire- currently serving 2 year waiting period for Old Age Pension to become Portable. (Aussie Rules!)

See you in September 2019

• Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, Blackwell said:

Been coming to Thailand since 19965, Pattaya since 1998. Average once per year, less than 10 days per trip.

Have decided to move to Pattaya to retire- currently serving 2 year waiting period for Old Age Pension to become Portable. (Aussie Rules!)

11 minutes ago, wombat said:

some familiar board handles in this lot...hullo gents.

Welcome to the forum @Blackwell and @wombat  👍🏼 👍🏼

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Blackwell said:

Welcome aboard mate.