Funny Stuff

Glasseye

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I can well imagine with a population made up almost entirely of rabid Catholics...

Either rabid catholics or rabid muslims, depending upon which area you visit.

Xmas and NYE in the Philippines is absolute chaos, well worth avoiding. Every fucker and his dog has their hand out for money, carol singers coming round every night starting in December, singing the same shit, fireworks, rockets, firearms and those loud drainpipe bangers that were popular make a reappearance.

I hate it, there's nowhere else I'd less want to be at Xmas and that includes: Aleppo, Mariupol, Kabul, Pyongyang, Oymyakon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, the Mumbai slums and Atlantis. all preferable to Manila at Xmas.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 4

On 9/13/2023 at 2:56 AM, Butch said:

Either rabid catholics or rabid muslims, depending upon which area you visit.

Xmas and NYE in the Philippines is absolute chaos, well worth avoiding. Every fucker and his dog has their hand out for money, carol singers coming round every night starting in December, singing the same shit, fireworks, rockets, firearms and those loud drainpipe bangers that were popular make a reappearance.

I hate it, there's nowhere else I'd less want to be at Xmas and that includes: Aleppo, Mariupol, Kabul, Pyongyang, Oymyakon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, the Mumbai slums and Atlantis. all preferable to Manila at Xmas.

I always stay in the crib, boarded up and baricaded.

Once had a friend who blew off half of a finger when he came into work the morning after NYE. A cheap .25 special he was using in the "celebrations" exploded in his hand.

Happy New Year !!!!     :default_fun:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, karon steve said:

He must have been very thankful that it wasn't his cock stuck up her arse.
I wish I hadn't written that as I am now going to have a mental vision of them doing the funny walk to the ambulance.

Cocks have a natural tendency to deflate. Plastic dildos do not.    lol

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

My best friend years ago once got a dildo stuck in a girls ass. He even tried prying it out with a pair of vice grips (no go). He then took her to the E.R. Dropped her off at the entrance and drove off.

It must of had one hell of a helmet on it !!!!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...