Post a picture showing the weather where you are now.

john luke

• 3 weeks later...

The weather has been gorgeous here for over a week now - clear and hot in the mornings with thunderstorms and occasional small showers in the late afternoons and evenings; yesterday it was 30C in the shade on my patio and today Environment Canada even has a heat wave warning on their site. Unfortunately the heat and storms start fires here and there and the haze you see in this photo is smoke from those fires, often hundreds of kilometres away, and a couple of our secondary highways and related campgrounds have been closed due to the hazard:

img_1607.jpg

Been pissing rain here since early morning - not unhappy to see it as the whole region has been burning up for the last couple of weeks and this should help a little, although the waters are very high with potential for flooding in some places so we'll see. Some may remember from another thread how I described installing a new drainage sump in my yard this spring, here's an example of how well it is working - the first photo was taken a year ago with the old drain setup:

rsz_june29b.jpg

rsz_new_drain2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/13/2022 at 10:48 AM, CampariO said:

ChaiyaphumIMG20220713093711.jpgPissing for several days. Many rice fields flooded, ours was just drained by means of a pump.

The sandbags are still in place after the city was flooded. Clouds are few now and the sun is out.

IMG20220714193254.jpg

IMG20220715101105.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...