Favorite Movie Fight Scenes

forcebwithu

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;"> <iframe style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden" frameborder="0" type="text/html" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2s4x3t?autoplay=1" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"> </iframe> </div>

Best fight seens, one on one and more are illustrated in the " Bourne" movies I think. 

Highly orchestrated of course but you kind of get the gist of how professional assassination might pan out. 

I'd love to stick a biro in that twat Russell Brands hand!!!!! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Best fight seens, one on one and more are illustrated in the " Bourne" movies I think. 

Highly orchestrated of course but you kind of get the gist of how professional assassination might pan out. 

I'd love to stick a biro in that twat Russell Brands hand!!!!! 

Love the Bourne movies.

8 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

The scene from Way of the Dragon that set the standard for non-comedic martial arts' fight scenes.  It was Chuck Norris' first film role and Bruce Lee's third film.

Great films, the original Nunchuck fight scene in Enter the Dragon is a bit special, but it's hard to find the uncensored version.

The Banshee series has quite a few good fight scenes. It also has one the most brutal fights I've ever watched, the prison fight between Lucas Hood and the Albino. No surprise it's age restricted so you'll have to click through to YT to watch.

• Like 1

The Gunfight at the O.K.  Corral is the most famous shootout in the history of the U.S. West.  It was prompted by an attempt by Marshall Virgil Earp and his deputies (his brothers Wyatt and Morgan and friend Doc Holliday) to disarm a group of Cowboys.  In 1881, Tombstone, Arizona had much stronger gun control laws than today. 

A town ordnance stated, " It is hereby declared unlawful to carry in the hand or upon the person or otherwise any deadly weapon within the limits of said city of Tombstone, without first obtaining a permit in writing."  It also specified, "All fire-arms of every description, and bowie knives and dirks, are included within the prohibition of this ordinance."

In those days, the term "cowboy" carried a negative meaning, synonymous with "outlaw" or at least "ruffian." The terms used for "honest" men who actually worked with cattle were herder, drover or ranch hand.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Although not a fight scene, this is my favourite "beret" scene....

@Butch Whatdya think ?? Is he wearing a rasta hat, a woolie hat or a placcy bag on his head..??

EDIT = I can't help but laugh thinking of Maj H Jones or "Mad Fred" dressed like that...but then again I wouldn't dare laugh would I...!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Although not a fight scene, this is my favourite "beret" scene....

@Butch Whatdya think ?? Is he wearing a rasta hat, a woolie hat or a placcy bag on his head..??

EDIT = I can't help but laugh thinking of Maj H Jones or "Mad Fred" dressed like that...but then again I wouldn't dare laugh would I...!!

Reminds me of this Famas wielding mob:

Chasseurs Alpins:

isv57ugjz8z51.jpg

• Haha 1