What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

With the upgrade , the + sign when you upload pics has disappeared, so if you have more than one , you can't choose where in the text to place it 

I just found that out, I did get an insert function though!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, boydeste said:

I believe these types of rankings have been around for years, but are usually turned off.

I've seen them on other forums for a while so you're probably right.  Better turned off IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The sky finally cleared yesterday afternoon and I took my old Mercedes out for a run on the highway before putting it away for the winter; the temperature dropped to -7C last night but today is a lovely cloudless day, gotta get caught up on my yard work today before the rain and snow move in again tonight as forecast...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, Painter said:

Ta. Now only need 27 points to become as rookie, same as your good self!

I can only dream of reaching @Stillearly's apprentice  level...!!

On 10/6/2021 at 4:41 PM, KWA said:

Some lovely new badges too.  I'm sure Admin will explain what's happened soon.

image.png

On 10/6/2021 at 4:47 PM, boydeste said:

I believe these types of rankings have been around for years, but are usually turned off.

@Whitespider

On 10/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, KWA said:

I've seen them on other forums for a while so you're probably right.  Better turned off IMO.

23 hours ago, KWA said:

Changed already!

image.png

I have started a thread for all issues related to the Upgrade

It would really help if we can keep them all in that one place so I can stay on top of them easily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Just returned from having the flu jab, just waiting now for the covid booster vaccination which should be early November.

Booked mine for Saturday lunchtime,  flu jab that is, boosters for covid doing the over 70s locally right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Booked mine for Saturday lunchtime,  flu jab that is, boosters for covid doing the over 70s locally right now.

Had mine on Monday

Since having a Pfizer booster 10 days ago, I have been getting mild headaches everyday. I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not but I have spoken to friends who have had the jab and they said the same but only for a couple of days. Touch wood, today I feel alt better. I didn't get much of a size effect from Astra zenica jabs though. I am guessing it's just a reaction to vaccines starting to do their job. 

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Had mine on Monday

Since having a Pfizer booster 10 days ago, I have been getting mild headaches everyday. I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not but I have spoken to friends who have had the jab and they said the same but only for a couple of days. Touch wood, today I feel alt better. I didn't get much of a size effect from Astra zenica jabs though. I am guessing it's just a reaction to vaccines starting to do their job. 

So, you had AZ, but you got Pfizer as a booster?