What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

See you  back soon ?

Yes.

PCR Test just done so assuming a pass I'll be flying Wednesday morning, arriving Thursday into BKK.  A week in lockup and back to base on Wednesday 20th.

• Like 3

Just got back from the gym and feeling good.  Prior to going to the gym I needed to go to the doctor for a blood pressure check.  The nurse advised that my BP was 120 over 72, the nurse also confirmed my latest cholesterol had come down from 6.5 to 5 which she and my doctor were happy with.

Got to keep fit through this coming winter.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, AJSP said:

stumbled across a former school house which caught my eye, just a simply built natural stone building with separate boys and girls entrance doors. Sold sign up by a resi estate agent so clearly now gone in for planning to convert to a dwelling.

Or maybe a guesthouse......

Many years ago as a Field Engineer with very good expenses my mate booked him and me into a "school guesthouse". I had absolutely no idea what was going on when I arrived for dinner but I was too knackered to bother and went to my room.

At breakfast a rather old but sexy woman said .."Have you cleaned your teeth yet?" ...and I still didn't get it! "Where were you last night for detention?"  and as she went to hit me with a cane things began to dawn on me ......

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, john luke said:

Deciding how to spend my Euro Millions Lottery win.

£2.90 for two numbers.😄

In the same draw I got £4.60 for two numbers plus one Lucky Star. On Oct 1 I matched two numbers for £2.90. On a roll this month. 

Rolling over again this week. 180+ Million.

I don't get these people who say "that's too much money for one person". No it bloody isn't - well, not for me anyway. By the time I've spunked a load on a floating gin palace, private jet, private island somewhere sunny and some extremely expensive Eastern European prostitutes I'll probably have enough to maintain said lifestyle until I snuff it and leave next to nothing for anyone.

Bring it on. Please.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

If you win again you'll be able afford some cheese and tomato to put in the roll ..... 

I did 4 lines and my mate did 4 lines so if we won we would share but we ended up with 1 number and 1 star between us, what a waste. 

The wife on the other hand did 1 line on Saturday Lotto and won £64, it's not fair but it did keep her happy for the weekend.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Think I might need a couple of transfers..

Raphinia is still playing (and scoring). I think the Brazilians have it in for Bielsa because he is Argentinian !!!!

As a Leeds supporter it really pisses me off. As for FPL - I'll just stick him on my bench!

EDIT = He has just been substituted. Hopefully he is now on a private jet still wearing his boots!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Haha 1

Just gave a friend a ride to the airport this morning - he's on his way to spend the winter in Puerto Vallarta as usual, after leaving his car in a corner of my yard. He'll overnight in Vancouver and then fly direct tomorrow - all he needed was a covid test to board the plane here and the rest of the trip should be smooth sailing; I'm tempted to accept his invitation to visit him in December, it'd be so much easier to than trying to visit Thailand no matter what their promises of "opening up"...

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Just gave a friend a ride to the airport this morning - he's on his way to spend the winter in Puerto Vallarta as usual, after leaving his car in a corner of my yard. He'll overnight in Vancouver and then fly direct tomorrow - all he needed was a covid test to board the plane here and the rest of the trip should be smooth sailing; I'm tempted to accept his invitation to visit him in December, it'd be so much easier to than trying to visit Thailand no matter what their promises of "opening up"...

I am tempted from time to time to do something like you suggest above. But, the thought rarely lasts very long and I am back waiting and planning for my return back to Thailand (even when considering some of the hassle).

I suppose now I think of it more as home than as a place to hang out.