What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

55 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Rangers on the telly at Foolham lunchtime if you fancy watching proper football. 

Forgive me gal but I shall be glued to The Pool vs Coxy`s boys, I have played my triple captain card today and am hoping that Mo can score a hat trick, make 2 assists and be man of the match. :default_es0cw:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Slightly annoyed at receiving a message from Test and Trace advising that my daughter's PCR test on 08 October may be compromised and we should book a new test.  Booked now for 1800 tonight but bloody inconvenient as I am sure she will be fine but i can not ignore the request as we need to be sure she is fit for school on Monday.

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Still in bed , think I got back to hotel at around 4am .... to old for this 🙃

I have been tea total all week and it is nice to wake up not feeling crap.

However, it's Saturday and my treat night, so a few glasses of red wine are in order.

Tomorrow could well be a different story!

• Like 2

Just now, boydeste said:

I have been tea total all week and it is nice to wake up not feeling crap.

However, it's Saturday and my treat night, so a few glasses of red wine are in order.

Tomorrow could well be a different story!

My mate flew home today , so we were taking it easy ... he went to the hotel at midnight and I didn't unfortunately......

Just got back from taking my mother for her Covid booster jab & about to go to my mates place(who has BT Sport) to watch the mighty Watford take on Liverpool.

First match for Mr Ranieri & I think the majority of us 'Orns would be happy with a defeat so long as we show some organisation and decent defending which has been sadly lacking so far this season.

• Like 1

…reading about the Swab hub going to be set up at bkk arrival.  Also the 1-3 days in ASQ until results become available & then read about what happens if results come in inconclusive or positive…. all these new hoops are not looking promising or fun 😞

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Home drinking red wine watching the snooker.

Home drinking red wine watching utube videos and laughing at Rangers supporters moaning about their teams second half performance and Gerrard's substitutions.

Hearts still only unbeaten team in the SPL

"Away up in Gorgie,................." :default_blum:

The Hibees got stuffed as well.

A good day all round.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1