What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

36 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

How did you guess that ??😄

On 9/23/2021 at 4:43 PM, Nightcrawler said:

During the toilet paper famine of 2020,I resorted to wiping my arse on the curtains and have done so ever since.

The internet is forever 😆

Edited by tko
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Ordered these 40th anniversary CD's the other week and they arrived today. All are 2 CD'S with a 20 page booklet, with the 2nd CD being a live show. Gonna give them a blast later. 

IMG_20211004_163248.jpg

That should keep you busy for while huh? 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

That should keep you busy for while huh? 

Good love him for keeping the CD biz alive! ... Streamin' music is just not fun.

There's a Becker 6-Disc changer in my '93 Merc. Keeps me rockin' around The City with the old tunes...I've got boxes of 'em in the garage man cave. (My '80-90s music tastes were a bit eclectic it seems.)

Hey...how 'bout those Giants!

20210606-IMG_9849.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another snowy morning here - I don't think we have had any more than two half-sunny days since mid-September and this is not helping me at all with my winter preps; I hope it's not a foretaste of winter in general, like last winter when we had record snowfalls. We always have a snowfall or two in late September or October but it melts off quickly and the snow generally doesn't stick until Halloween but I just dunno about this year - weather forecast calls for sun tomorrow and Wednesday and then back into the crap again...

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Ordered these 40th anniversary CD's the other week and they arrived today. All are 2 CD'S with a 20 page booklet, with the 2nd CD being a live show. Gonna give them a blast later. 

IMG_20211004_163248.jpg

Probably the loudest concert i've ever been at, Motorhead, Hammersmith Palais about 35 years ago.

The original and best line up,  Lemmy, Fast Eddie and Philthy Animal Taylor. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wondering why i have a 'newbie' sign by my avatar.

I think after Lanza and Tommy, i was the first board member or there abouts  :default_detective:

Ah well, hi everyone, name's Pad Thai, ended up here when Pattaya Ladyboys forum closed. Interests are Soi 6/1, Celtic and conspiracy theories.  Not sure when i'll be back, as i refuse to get the experimental gene therapy so called 'vaccine'. 

Kap Pom. 

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Wondering why i have a 'newbie' sign by my avatar.

I think after Lanza and Tommy, i was the first board member or there abouts  :default_detective:

Ah well, hi everyone, name's Pad Thai, ended up here when Pattaya Ladyboys forum closed. Interests are Soi 6/1, Celtic and conspiracy theories.  Not sure when i'll be back, as i refuse to get the experimental gene therapy so called 'vaccine'. 

Kap Pom. 

I think we are all newbies, but looking at my profile that seems to be level 1 of 14.

I'm wondering what the other 14 levels are, and how I can get another 39 points to reach my next rank...

PS. What's a "point"? How does one get one?

Just now, Painter said:

I think we are all newbies, but looking at my profile that seems to be level 1 of 14.

I'm wondering what the other 14 levels are, and how I can get another 39 points to reach my next rank...

I think it's all part of the conspiracy. 

I'm away to twitter to find out what's really going on here ...

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Painter said:

No idea mate 😁